• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ENZO BONAFÉ MTO and GMTO Central

MDavis887

Reaction score
Hi all! Sorry I am still a newbie here and admittedly behind and lost on this thread. I’m looking exclusively for EB shoes and not boots. Any GMTOs brewing for them? Please reply and DM me if there are any if you don’t mind. I’ll try to stay current but I somehow tend to not check the thread for one day and then the next day there are so many new posts. I’ll get the hang of it eventually. Appreciate everyone’s patience and help.

Charllesun

Reaction score
Hi all! Sorry I am still a newbie here and admittedly behind and lost on this thread. I’m looking exclusively for EB shoes and not boots. Any GMTOs brewing for them? Please reply and DM me if there are any if you don’t mind. I’ll try to stay current but I somehow tend to not check the thread for one day and then the next day there are so many new posts. I’ll get the hang of it eventually. Appreciate everyone’s patience and help.
The new GMTO is color 6 Balway.

Mr Clemson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@mugenlove
@budapest12
@Tuberosum

For the dark cognac Balway, Lorenzo said we can do a double leather sole with a metal toe tap. Are you good with that?

He is going to let me know on how many shells he has available. It sounds like we can do the grain shaft though.

Sounds like dark brown edging leads, but let me know again what you think on that. I could go with dark brown or something else like chestnut or natural even for contrast.

Sounds like we are all good with the 74945 last.

oskrusa

Reaction score
Thanks @mugenlove - one more to get us over the line.

I have 3 interested (including me):

@CrashBurner
@Charllesun
@mugenlove

For the following make-up:

Model: Balway
Leather: Horween Color #6 Cordovan - smooth all over as that is all Lorenzo is able to obtain right now
Welt: 360 Natural Storm Welt
Sole: Double Dainite or Vibram studded equivalent. I will also try and see if they have ordered in the wider Ridgeway heel yet to enable a full Ridgeway sole/heel.
Eyelets/Hooks: 5 smaller antique bronze eyelets with 3 matching speed hooks.

Note: Lorenzo stated that he'd be getting enough Color #6 for roughly 6 pairs of boots. It has been a few weeks since he mentioned that and I don't know if anyone else has MTO'd in this color yet - I will shoot him an email now to clarify.

Thanks for the interest guys. Hope this gets over the line.

Hey there,
I might be interested in the color 6 Galways if it is on 74945 last.
Did Lorenzo inform you of the price tag on these?
I am on the GMTO for unglazed shell and that one went for $1095.

CrashBurner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have 3 interested (including me):

@CrashBurner
@Charllesun
@mugenlove

*Edit: Last: 74945
Leather: Horween Color #6 Cordovan - smooth all over as that is all Lorenzo is able to obtain right now
Sole: Double Dainite or Vibram studded equivalent. I will also try and see if they have ordered in the wider Ridgeway heel yet to enable a full Ridgeway sole/heel.

Note: Lorenzo stated that he'd be getting enough Color #6 for roughly 6 pairs of boots. It has been a few weeks since he mentioned that and I don't know if anyone else has MTO'd in this color yet - I will shoot him an email now to clarify.

Thanks for the interest guys. Hope this gets over the line.

PS. Forgot to mention the last = 74945

CrashBurner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey there,
I might be interested in the color 6 Galways if it is on 74945 last.
Did Lorenzo inform you of the price tag on these?
I am on the GMTO for unglazed shell and that one went for $1095.
:bounce2:We must’ve been writing at the same time - I realised I hadn’t mentioned the last. It most certainly is the 74945.
That price is my understanding, I will get a firm answer from Lorenzo asap. Cheers

Tuberosum

Reaction score
@mugenlove
@budapest12
@Tuberosum

For the dark cognac Balway, Lorenzo said we can do a double leather sole with a metal toe tap. Are you good with that?

He is going to let me know on how many shells he has available. It sounds like we can do the grain shaft though.

Sounds like dark brown edging leads, but let me know again what you think on that. I could go with dark brown or something else like chestnut or natural even for contrast.

Sounds like we are all good with the 74945 last.

I am happy with the configuration above.
Double leather and toe tap works for me! I still have a small preference for the dark brown edging but honestly I would not mind chestnut at all.

CrashBurner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have potentially 6 interested now (including me):

@CrashBurner
@Charllesun
@mugenlove
@oskrusa
@Mr Clemson
@AlucardX

Last: 74945
Sole: Double Dainite or Vibram studded equivalent.

Update: Lorenzo just let me know that hopefully the Ridgeway heels just ordered by EB will work with boot sizes up to UK 9.

Thanks again for the response guys.

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am happy with the configuration above.
Double leather and toe tap works for me! I still have a small preference for the dark brown edging but honestly I would not mind chestnut at all.

This all sounds good but I’m honestly pretty committed to a darker edging. I’m all antiqued/naturaled/contrasted out right now. On another model I’d reconsider but want these to be a bit more classical/conservative if that makes sense.

Charllesun

Reaction score
I have potentially 6 interested now (including me):

@CrashBurner
@Charllesun
@mugenlove
@oskrusa
@Mr Clemson
@AlucardX

Last: 74945
Sole: Double Dainite or Vibram studded equivalent.

Update: Lorenzo just let me know that hopefully the Ridgeway heels just ordered by EB will work with boot sizes up to UK 9.

Thanks again for the response guys.
Oh,my size is UK9.5.
I will choose ridgeway sole and Dainite heel anyway so that I can replace the Dainite heel by the local cobbler.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ocutene