• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ENGINEERED GARMENTS FW19

grayfox

Reaction score
are the sizes of the eg collab the same in japan as the collab in europe
i will proxy some items to a friend but im not sure about the sizes being the same
he needs a size M of the fleece in european size
When you compare sizing charts on the regular stuff a US Medium equates to a JP Large. Not 100 percent about the eg stuff but that's how's it's been for tees, crew necks, and the 2017 u sweater that I've bought in the past

For example if your friend is a US small go with JP medium

DenimStudio

Reaction score
Howdy,

FW19 Painter Paint 12 oz Duck Canvas
and Gun Club Wool Vest

I went XS on the pants and M on the vest. Would have gone S on the vest but the local shop only had M.

EG4.jpeg

Beedub

Reaction score
Surprisingly I like the brown pullover and the navy shawl a lot more than the green combination jacket.

There was a re-up of the sweater and shawl neck in the U.K. this morning so I’ve got the navy shawl on its way.

InsulaTergum

Reaction score
Any sizing advice for Twill Fatigue Pants? I am a 31-32 in most brands (32 in Uniqlo Jeans).

Depending on height and how you want them to fit you would most likely be a small or a medium in this season’s fatigues. I’m 6’1” and usually take a 33-34 in most pants/jeans and I went with a medium. Waist is basically perfect but it can be adjusted a little with a draw string. Length is no break and I would not want them to be any shorter. Hopefully this is at least a little helpful but I would for sure suggest you try them on beforehand or order from a retailer with a good exchange policy just to be sure.

Crispyj

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Depending on height and how you want them to fit you would most likely be a small or a medium in this season’s fatigues. I’m 6’1” and usually take a 33-34 in most pants/jeans and I went with a medium. Waist is basically perfect but it can be adjusted a little with a draw string. Length is no break and I would not want them to be any shorter. Hopefully this is at least a little helpful but I would for sure suggest you try them on beforehand or order from a retailer with a good exchange policy just to be sure.

Thanks for the reply. I'm 5'9, and prefer them to not fit too loose since they are pretty roomy throughout the leg already. Maybe small will be my ideal fit.

grayfox

Reaction score
Any sizing advice for Twill Fatigue Pants? I am a 31-32 in most brands (32 in Uniqlo Jeans).
I'm a true 31, 5'11", and had to go xs in my cord fatigues. I pull the drawstring on the waist, otherwise they sag and have a break. Even with xs I feel i need to balance my top half with more oversized clothing. You could probably get away with S as well though.

connersw

Reaction score
Got my Uniqlo shawl collar jacket in grey in today, and it is too oversized. Looking to trade a large for a medium if anyone is interested.

Shingles

Reaction score
Size down or normal size in the EG Uniqlo Fleece Pullover? I'm not able to try it on. Thanks

Last edited:

rusticchasm

Reaction score
I got my shawl EGxUniqlo yesterday in XXS and XS, both colors. Let me know if you're interested or they are going back...

rusticchasm

Reaction score
It's great. Runs large like everyone says. I just decided I already have pieces similar. Thought I'd offer here before returning or maybe reselling since the run sold out so quick.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads