• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ENGINEERED GARMENTS FW19

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dropped by at lunch yesterday. Sizes down in the collarless coat.
Ended up passing on the combo jacket.

Bad photo, but did pick this one up. Works better when you fold the bottom in for a blousier look.

passed on this combo too

Collarless coat was a surprise. This one is TTS but bought one size down

Same deal as the one above. TTS, fold in the bottom. Bought this one.

Collarless sizes down.

this is sized up one, all they had left.

Last edited:

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The last one is cool! The others just look like Patagonia.

badeggcat

Reaction score
E1A2313F-39EE-4344-B2D5-84A8CBA06315.jpeg

Picked up the shawl collar but passed on the zipped fleece. As others have commented, it was too much like the Patagonia Retro X.

0ldb0y

Reaction score
Shawl collar flew. Kinda regret not pulling the trigger since I spent mucho dinero on a cardigan. Daiki gotta be happy this FW collab sold out unlike the SS polo collection.

grayfox

Reaction score
@timpoplete I love the grey shawl and the collarless coat on you. Wish I could've snagged the collarless, I got the shawl in navy coming though

Beedub

Reaction score
Did the shawl collar come out in blue too? Not seen it anywhere but sure it was in the previews?

grayfox

Reaction score
Yea part of mr wishes I got it in grey but navy will most likely be better for my complexion idk

Beedub

Reaction score
Must have missed it then- I’ve had no luck with this collection, just been too slow. Hopefully hype will die down and there’ll be a re-stock.

El QUaG

Reaction score
Looking for a proxy on the Fleece Combination in Olive, size Medium. Uniqlo Australia wont stock because it's spring/summer down here! Holla...

El QUaG

Reaction score
any opinions on this seasons Ground Pants in Herringbone cotton? According to TBB webstore I should take M being 32 waist, is that true?

Size up on the Ground Pants!!! I am TTS 32 and Small did not fit me comfortably. I went with the Navy Herringbone Cotton. Great roomy fit. Navy is a dust magnet as well. Washed twice and hoping to break in soooooon.

Seafinch

Reaction score
Size up on the Ground Pants!!! I am TTS 32 and Small did not fit me comfortably. I went with the Navy Herringbone Cotton. Great roomy fit. Navy is a dust magnet as well. Washed twice and hoping to break in soooooon.

How’s that fabric? Is it pretty heavy? Stiff? Soft?

El QUaG

Reaction score
How’s that fabric? Is it pretty heavy? Stiff? Soft?

A little stiff at first, but it is starting to soften up after two washes.

I have a pair of USN Pant from FW15 in a similar herringbone cotton fabric (khaki) which has aged beautifully over time. Super soft and feels great, and barely aged with little to no fading.

grayfox

Reaction score
Surprisingly I like the brown pullover and the navy shawl a lot more than the green combination jacket.

Mishathebeer

Reaction score
are the sizes of the eg collab the same in japan as the collab in europe
i will proxy some items to a friend but im not sure about the sizes being the same
he needs a size M of the fleece in european size

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads