• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ENGINEERED GARMENTS FW19

maregmareg

Reaction score
Any opinions on Fatigues in Heavy Cotton twill? Is the fabric rather stiff or soft? On the fence between those and Corduroy ones

grayfox

Reaction score
Any opinions on Fatigues in Heavy Cotton twill? Is the fabric rather stiff or soft? On the fence between those and Corduroy ones
The cords are amazing especially if you can get the olive.

Crispyj

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thinking of either Hoka One One Bondi B or New Balance 990v5? Can't make up my mind. Any advice/recommendations?

BlakeRVA

Reaction score
Thinking of either Hoka One One Bondi B or New Balance 990v5? Can't make up my mind. Any advice/recommendations?
I think they both give off a similar aesthetic and you really can't go wrong selecting either. What color are you thinking? Also, what sneakers do you already have in your wardrobe?

maregmareg

Reaction score
Not sure if this has already been discussed but EG x Uniqlo no collar coat is pretty great. Heavier than I expected but really nice piece. Could be sized down if someone prefers but I never size down, tts is pretty roomy fit and works great with current seasons loose EG silhouettes.

Crispyj

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think they both give off a similar aesthetic and you really can't go wrong selecting either. What color are you thinking? Also, what sneakers do you already have in your wardrobe?

I am looking at the black ones. Sneakers that I am wearing are Svensson low tops (black), New Balance 990v2 desert heat.

BlakeRVA

Reaction score
I am looking at the black ones. Sneakers that I am wearing are Svensson low tops (black), New Balance 990v2 desert heat.

I would personally grab the Hoka's then. I picked up the multi colored ones and they're great. Really comfy, nice silhouette, good construction.

Also, I think the black is the weakest colorway from the recent NB collab, so if you're looking for black shoes save your money and grab the Hokas.

maregmareg

Reaction score
I would personally grab the Hoka's then. I picked up the multi colored ones and they're great. Really comfy, nice silhouette, good construction.

Also, I think the black is the weakest colorway from the recent NB collab, so if you're looking for black shoes save your money and grab the Hokas.
How did you size on those EG Hokad?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads