• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ENGINEERED GARMENTS FALL/WINTER 2020

pinkchimneys

Reaction score
I've got the navy chalk stripe ones stuck somewhere over the atlantic at the moment but tried the brown gun club ones on at the weekend and they fit a little differently to the ones from the summer. Similar top block, the SS20 ones have a little taper but the new ones are a very full straight leg. A little bit longer in length as well. The have ties at the bottom so you can change the shape of them a little as well and make them look like balloon pants like @Chunsak mentioned.

Thanks for the info! I'll be on the lookout for those when they show up more in the USA. Though I'm disappointed to hear about the new silhouette. I really liked the wide tapered look.

Jagger_On

Reaction score
where did you try on the brown gun club emerson? so far I've only seen that one stocked at some Korean/Japanese retailers. I have the brown gunclub loiter and like to get the emerson to pair with it, don't like the Andover, and I don't think they did a Carlyle pants this season.
Nepenthes in London. If you email Nepenthes NY they’ll be able to tell you which retailers ordered them in that fabric.
The only gun club the Carlyles are available in is the tan/orange, asked them that previously.

nyjoker

Reaction score
Nepenthes in London. If you email Nepenthes NY they’ll be able to tell you which retailers ordered them in that fabric.
The only gun club the Carlyles are available in is the tan/orange, asked them that previously.
Thanks man, maybe it's time to pay NNY a visit.

pinkchimneys

Reaction score
Anybody else noticed that EG seems to have stopped pre-washing their clothes? Or, at the very least, they've changed the washing procedure. The clothes definitely look and feel more crisp initially than they used to. Just got a work shirt and I'm wondering if I should expect it to shrink more dramatically than past seasons.

blackcheer

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing about the indigo cotton chambray work shirt I just got. It’s also the longest if not also the widest of all the ones I have. Was thinking about washing and drying on hot to see if it sizes down a bit

Anybody else noticed that EG seems to have stopped pre-washing their clothes? Or, at the very least, they've changed the washing procedure. The clothes definitely look and feel more crisp initially than they used to. Just got a work shirt and I'm wondering if I should expect it to shrink more dramatically than past seasons.

pinkchimneys

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing about the indigo cotton chambray work shirt I just got. It’s also the longest if not also the widest of all the ones I have. Was thinking about washing and drying on hot to see if it sizes down a bit

If you do that, please report back! I'm debating between sizes on that same shirt and knowing about shrinkage would definitely help me decide. My main hesitation about going with my normal size is how long it is. If it can lose length in a good hot wash/dry, problem solved!

blue peter

Reaction score
Aren’t there some EG x New Balances coming this season? Any info re when?

Chunsak

Reaction score
I think in the lookbook they were wearing the old 993(990v3?) collab. I’d love if they re-released it.

illiterate

Reaction score
Anybody have experience with the Type 5 denim from Workaday? Is it a regular fit or a bit slimmer?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads