• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eidos Napoli

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Visited Barneys NYC today. Tried on the Matera and shearling lined hunting jacket. Both cut quite slim; I could probably fit a medium weight sweater underneath in my usual size (50) but not a heavy one. As cool as those pieces were, my favorite was a peacoat in a blue-black wool melange.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Can someone comment on the difference between Lorenzo and NMWA cut (as in someone who had wore both, not just measurements)? My main is how open the quarters are. I remember when Greg first post his fitting picture in Lorenzo the quarters looks ridiculously open (according to Greg it's more to do with hip than jacket), and less quarter opening was one of the thing I remember the NMWA cut changed so just wondering if anyone can comment on that

p.s. in case someone else is interested, there is a Lorenzo in 46R on B&S

p.s.s. has anyone tried to alter NMWA or Lorenzo cut's jacket length (probably just need to chop 0.5~0.75 in off Lorenzo, NMWA's cut in regular would require too much chopping for my height), given how curved it is seems like a lot easier to f* up the proportion

The quarters are substantially more closed.

Mrk200

Reaction score
Matera after sizing down to a 50.

Edit: This is the 52.

Last edited:

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^Great stuff. Fit looks much better. Might be helpful for folks if you can put the pics side by side!

Last edited:

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Can someone comment on the difference between Lorenzo and NMWA cut (as in someone who had wore both, not just measurements)? My main is how open the quarters are. I remember when Greg first post his fitting picture in Lorenzo the quarters looks ridiculously open (according to Greg it's more to do with hip than jacket), and less quarter opening was one of the thing I remember the NMWA cut changed so just wondering if anyone can comment on that

p.s. in case someone else is interested, there is a Lorenzo in 46R on B&S

p.s.s. has anyone tried to alter NMWA or Lorenzo cut's jacket length (probably just need to chop 0.5~0.75 in off Lorenzo, NMWA's cut in regular would require too much chopping for my height), given how curved it is seems like a lot easier to f* up the proportion

chopping would be bad, very bad, haha.

Here are mine.

NMWA

Lorenzo (not the best posture or lighting but you can see what's going on)

as antonio said, quarters are the biggest difference. shoulders have come in quite a bit as well (which you can see—my Lorenzo dates from AW14, the gun club is AW15).

mockingboy

Reaction score
The Donegal Field Jacket sold out at NMWA in my size in 30 seconds; anyone know where i can look for another in 54 or 56?

Thanks!

Keen

Reaction score
The Donegal Field Jacket sold out at NMWA in my size in 30 seconds; anyone know where i can look for another in 54 or 56?

Thanks!

Looks like the same that Marcus has, so check his e-com when it opens (tomorrow, or soon thereafter).

Even if it isn't the exact same fabric, then one that Marcus sells is equally beautiful.

Last edited:

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Looks like the same that Marcus has, so check his e-com when it opens (tomorrow, or soon thereafter). 

Even if it isn't the exact same fabric, then one that Marcus sells is equally beautiful.

Cosign this. I'd actually say I like the one marcus has even more.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just received my first Eidos pants. They're cordoroy (97% cotton 3% elasta)....should I cold wash/hang or dry clean?

Here's the tag and style for reference.

Appreciate any advice.

LibertyStreet

Reaction score
The capri boots look great @ComfortablyDumb . Any more pics or impressions you can share? I'm looking for some winter boots that I can dress up with slim trousers or just wear with jeans. Had some Alden tankers in mind, but these might be a good fit, too. Any feedback appreciated.

Last edited:

GeorgeC

Reaction score
Curious to know what other guys like me - slim large, 33-34" waist - wear as Eidos size. 40? Sorry, I'm new to the suit game.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads