• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eidos Napoli

daddyblitz

Reaction score
I was told my a sales associate at bloomies on Michigan ave that they wont be receiving any of the Eidos casual clothing :/.
How true is this,maybe Antonio can confirm, bc they already have suits and sport coats ,but no trousers/sal pants or anything else,then again i dont believe anything they say since they argue about having the keep the hangers.

TtownMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I was told my a sales associate at bloomies on Michigan ave that they wont be receiving any of the Eidos casual clothing :/.
How true is this,maybe Antonio can confirm, bc they already have suits and sport coats ,but no trousers/sal pants or anything else,then again i dont believe anything they say since they argue about having the keep the hangers.

Me too it would be nice if they carried that donegal pants very good casual pants.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks, Antonio. I'm picking up the sweatshirt. Between this one and the pajama shirt, your buyers really let me down haha

Geez, no kidding. That indigo sweater seemed like a no brainer.

Would be great if the Eidos website would offer those items that the stores didn't pick up, but we all know are knock-outs, like the indigo sweater and the pajama shirt.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The only bloomingdales store that will carry sportswear from now on is 59th st nyc.

eidos ecomm has been cancelled by the higher ups for the next two seasons. The assortment will probably slide to Martin Patrick.

JIMB

Reaction score

The only bloomingdales store that will carry sportswear from now on is 59th st nyc.

eidos ecomm has been cancelled by the higher ups for the next two seasons. The assortment will probably slide to Martin Patrick.

Bummer, would love to see what your picks were, still. I find basics suggestions very helpful.

Joeaverage

Reaction score

That really does suck. Had earmarked a bunch of things!

Last edited:

hookem12387

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here's a picture of that linen band collar shirt at coachman. Looks pretty cool.

wigglr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Asian Afro

Reaction score

Was searching for Lupos today and hit these work-in-progress pages by accident:

LUPO LONG SLEEVE POLO in WHITE PIQUE - http://www.eidosnapoli.com/#!product-page/j7ijj/ea77f230-558f-57b6-cdd1-0ba565e8f827

TRAPUNTO FIELD JACKET in MIDNIGHT COTTON SHANTUNG - http://www.eidosnapoli.com/#!product-page/j7ijj

Are there other product shots from the web store you can share, Nick?

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Was searching for Lupos today and hit these work-in-progress pages by accident:

Are there other product shots from the web store you can share, Nick?

BUSTED.

You can see the shell site here. The images were just placeholders for a beautiful shoot that sadly won't happen now. That said. You can get a rough idea of what will be sliding towards Martin Patrick shortly.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads