• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eidos Napoli

MacktasticGDogg

Reaction score
^I haven't thought about shortening the sleeves because in the winter I kind of like having long-ish sleeves in my outerwear to keep my hands warmer. Also, I figure if the folds bothered me (it hasn't so far), I'd just unbutton and turn up the cuff. I do agree that it would look better with the sleeves hanging clean. Maybe I'd get it altered down the road.

sacafotos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@MacktasticGDogg

Nice outfit!

Did you find Eidos stock at Bloomie's that isn't online? I'd love to snag a short sleeve Lupo polo, but online only has M or larger. I'll have to go to the one in SF to double check. Also, eager to check out that nautical linen shirt with the Lupo-ish collar. Killer piece.

MacktasticGDogg

Reaction score

@MacktasticGDogg

Nice outfit!

Did you find Eidos stock at Bloomie's that isn't online? I'd love to snag a short sleeve Lupo polo, but online only has M or larger. I'll have to go to the one in SF to double check. Also, eager to check out that nautical linen shirt with the Lupo-ish collar. Killer piece.

Thanks man! Everything I got from Bloomingdale's were from their website. The last two orders I placed they actually sent me the wrong item, sending me a full button front shirt instead of a popover (completely different fabric too) and a short sleeve polo instead of a long sleeve. I kept both mistakes as they are pretty awesome. Both items were not online at all, so maybe someone screwed up picking the order at one of the stores or something.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

@MacktasticGDogg

Nice outfit!

Bloomingdales' online offer is literally 1/3 the size of what they have in store. There is SO much more of the collection available at the actual locations.

ComfortablyDumb

Reaction score
Thanks man! Everything I got from Bloomingdale's were from their website. The last two orders I placed they actually sent me the wrong item, sending me a full button front shirt instead of a popover (completely different fabric too) and a short sleeve polo instead of a long sleeve. I kept both mistakes as they are pretty awesome. Both items were not online at all, so maybe someone screwed up picking the order at one of the stores or something.

Wow, this happened to me too. I ordered a white long-sleeve lupo polo and they sent me a short-sleeve instead. What's up with Bloomingdales sending out the wrong items?

MacktasticGDogg

Reaction score

Wow, this happened to me too. I ordered a white long-sleeve lupo polo and they sent me a short-sleeve instead. What's up with Bloomingdales sending out the wrong items?

Haha, did you decide to keep the short sleeve polo? It seems like they ship directly out of the stores and these are errors made by whomever assembled the order. They actually include the card of the person who supposedly did the packing so I guess we could report it to Bloomingdale's. I just ended up liking the mistakenly shipped stuff and decided to keep them.

gradu8ed

Reaction score
Glad to know I'm not the only one jumping in with two feet. I just found styleforum two months ago, a member recommended Eidos to me and put me in touch with Marc at Bloomingdales in NY. I now have five Eidos Suits. I can honestly say I would never have believed I'd be writing about how amazing a suit, feels, looks, and gets noticed. Now I need to remind myself daily, a wardrobe isn't built in a day, not to mention there's food, the mortgage, etc. that need to be paid as well.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Any plans for expansion to Bloomies outside of NY and SF?

We are currently also in Bloomingdales Century City in LA and Michigan Ave. in Chicago. For next fall we also added Saks in 3 doors and online and Nordstrom for sportswear in 3 doors and online.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
At the beginning of Eidos I set out to design a few foundational, signature sportswear pieces that would always be available from season to season. When I woke up this morning I did not set out to wear them all in one outfit! That is, however, exactly what has happened. The best part is that they were all designed to be primarly worn with tailoring. I love that they can all be combined casually as well as with our jackets and suits.

Navy/black birdseye flannel nail head Ragosta field jacket
Navy wool basketweave cardigan
White lupo polo
Mid wash Q 5pt jeans (cone denim)

Last edited:

gradu8ed

Reaction score
Hello Antonio,
I'm out in the Minneapolis area of Minnesota. So far my only exposure has been the initial recommendation by Dantheladysman, reading, online images, and pictures from Marc at Bloomies. Two questions; a) are you anywhere in Minneapolis and b) I would really appreciate something online that showed every piece in each collection and where those items could be found. Ideally with the last couple of collections available as well. Not priced, that's up to the retailer just for reference. It seems different pieces are exclusive to different sellers and no one puts everything they have (e.g. NMWA, SK, Bloomies, etc.). Otherwise I suffer from location induced ignorance.

Thanks from a fan in the frozen north.

BTW, it's 28 F and we just got 4" of new snow a couple of days ago.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Hello Antonio,
I'm out in the Minneapolis area of Minnesota. So far my only exposure has been the initial recommendation by Dantheladysman, reading, online images, and pictures from Marc at Bloomies. Two questions; a) are you anywhere in Minneapolis and b) I would really appreciate something online that showed every piece in each collection and where those items could be found. Ideally with the last couple of collections available as well. Not priced, that's up to the retailer just for reference. It seems different pieces are exclusive to different sellers and no one puts everything they have (e.g. NMWA, SK, Bloomies, etc.). Otherwise I suffer from location induced ignorance.

Thanks from a fan in the frozen north.

BTW, it's 28 F and we just got 4" of new snow a couple of days ago.

I pmed you availability in Minneapolis (one of our best representations actually). In regards to your other question - this will not be happening any time soon. Eidos is two people and the collection is massive. We simply do not have the resources to deploy something like this.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads