• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eidos Napoli

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
He followed the brand pretty closely actually. You can read all about it the dressedwell (?) forum. Unhealthy obsession with the words shill and tacky.

I do think late Eidos had an undeniable SW&D vibe to it. Is it actual streetwear? No. Does it mesh with that world? I think.
Also, know it’s not the same thing, but just going to leave this here

;)

There's a fairly substantial disconnect between almost anything on this site and actual streetwear. Most people that wear streetwear don't wear tailoring.

Verrihappy

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I bet that little twinge you felt in your crotch when you typed this out and hit “post” realllllly felt good. Attaboy, hit him where it hurts. You’ve really shown him!
How's that full time job as a shill working out for you? Sold any freebies lately?

Verrihappy

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
that’s really a question for @Verrihappy , who’s name seems pretty sarcastic based on a quick scan of his posts on that site.
Tacky with oversized ego and no talent to match with. Btw, stop your own unhealthy obsession with Eidos, you ain't no partner, shareholder, stakeholder or employee anymore since being booted out ages ago.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Tacky with oversized ego and no talent to match with. Btw, stop your own unhealthy obsession with Eidos, you ain't no partner, shareholder, stakeholder or employee anymore since being booted out ages ago.

Just to be clear, you think I’m tacky right?

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How's that full time job as a shill working out for you? Sold any freebies lately?
FB78A038-0B26-4CE0-AD85-F13B91973F58.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads