• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Eidos Napoli

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
He followed the brand pretty closely actually. You can read all about it the dressedwell (?) forum. Unhealthy obsession with the words shill and tacky.

I do think late Eidos had an undeniable SW&D vibe to it. Is it actual streetwear? No. Does it mesh with that world? I think.
Also, know it’s not the same thing, but just going to leave this here

;)
There's a fairly substantial disconnect between almost anything on this site and actual streetwear. Most people that wear streetwear don't wear tailoring.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
that’s really a question for @Verrihappy , who’s name seems pretty sarcastic based on a quick scan of his posts on that site.

Verrihappy

Reaction score
I bet that little twinge you felt in your crotch when you typed this out and hit “post” realllllly felt good. Attaboy, hit him where it hurts. You’ve really shown him!
How's that full time job as a shill working out for you? Sold any freebies lately?

Verrihappy

Reaction score
that’s really a question for @Verrihappy , who’s name seems pretty sarcastic based on a quick scan of his posts on that site.
Tacky with oversized ego and no talent to match with. Btw, stop your own unhealthy obsession with Eidos, you ain't no partner, shareholder, stakeholder or employee anymore since being booted out ages ago.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Tacky with oversized ego and no talent to match with. Btw, stop your own unhealthy obsession with Eidos, you ain't no partner, shareholder, stakeholder or employee anymore since being booted out ages ago.
Just to be clear, you think I’m tacky right?

Superglu

Reaction score
Who hurt you?

Verrihappy

Reaction score
Welcome to the world of bottom feeders, bargain hunters, tackys and shills..

michaellosauro

Reaction score
If anybody has Eidos band-collar popovers in L or XL that they don't wear, I'm interested in buying.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.