• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eidos Napoli

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thinking about listing this Navy Casentino Wool Overcoat in size 50 (fits pretty tts and happy to provide exact measurements if interested). Thinking $275 shipped CONUS
20200820_134250.jpg

20200820_134256.jpg

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As I continue cleaning out my closets, I wanted to see if there was any interest in a Carlo belted charcoal wool overcoat in size 54. One of my favorite Eidos pieces, but I also own a charcoal robe coat from Camoshita and can't figure out a reason for why I need both (or own both).

Anyway, this coat is in perfect condition. It cost a lot to buy, so I'd be looking for around $500 net to me. I'd have some room to budge (or perhaps trade), but not a whole lot. It's one of those pieces that I'd prefer to keep but never wear.

Here's the Carlo from an Eidos look book:
700.jpg

Eidos Carlo belted overcoat in charcoal in size 54.jpg

Eidos Carlo belted overcoat in charcoal in size 54_2.jpg

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As I continue cleaning out my closets, I wanted to see if there was any interest in a Carlo belted charcoal wool overcoat in size 54. One of my favorite Eidos pieces, but I also own a charcoal robe coat from Camoshita and can't figure out a reason for why I need both (or own both).

Anyway, this coat is in perfect condition. It cost a lot to buy, so I'd be looking for around $500 net to me. I'd have some room to budge (or perhaps trade), but not a whole lot. It's one of those pieces that I'd prefer to keep but never wear.

Here's the Carlo from an Eidos look book:
View attachment 1447681

View attachment 1447683

View attachment 1447684
I've had a couple of people ask about fit, so I took (or had my wife take) a couple of quick fit pics. For reference, I'm around 6'2" and 190 lbs as of this morning.
Eidos Carlo belted overcoat in charcoal in size 54.jpg

Eidos Carlo belted overcoat in charcoal in size 54_3.jpg

Thethrill

Reaction score
I'm in Chicago and wore it throughout this past winter. I would say I actually prefer it in cold weather over heavier jackets (the wool on this coat is not super thick and there isn't down lining or anything like that) as there is a lot of room for layering, it keeps your legs warm, and the collar protects your face and neck really well. Also, the huge pockets are great (I hate winter coats with small pockets).

Not my sizes but I'm curious, how warm is it ? The belted closure makes me think it's only for mild winters.

fabledsnail

Reaction score
Looking to sell two items:

Indigo Breton Stripe Shirt S, looking for 65 shipped CONUS
Indigo Stripe Seersucker Ragosta 50 (runs a bit large probably more like a 52) SOLD

Attached some pics down below but if you want further details PM me!

IMG_1787.jpg IMG_1781.jpg

Last edited:

vida

Reaction score
Eidos was great during the first couple of years...the ”Isaia light” period. It completely lost me when it got all fucked up and confused and move into conceptual street wear.

Mariokartfever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Eidos was great during the first couple of years...the ”Isaia light” period. It completely lost me when it got all fucked up and confused and move into conceptual street wear.

Most people ITT were very fond of the Antonio era. As he’s discussed though - there never seemed to be a big market for what Eidos was at that time. It was too “young” to get the legacy Isaia buyers interested but too pricey for #menswear types to get into. Speaking personally I loved the brand but could not afford it. By the time I could afford it, Antonio was leaving. C’est la vie.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics