1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  2. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8 : Enamel Odyssey Watch, courtesy of Atelier Wen

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction of the year is for an Enamel Odyssey Watch, courtesy of Atelier Wen. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Eidos Napoli

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by hrv123, Aug 14, 2013.

1. pi34

pi34 Senior Member

Agreed. Also, thank you whoever bought the 38 Carlo off Mr. Porter. My wallet thanks you.

2. HansHelmut

HansHelmut Member

If anyone wants to give away his moss green ragosta jacket (from current season) in size 50 or 52, he is more then welcome to contact me.

3. gettoasty

gettoasty Stylish Dinosaur

Picked up this shirt from the recent Mr. Porter sale, wish I made the move for the white/cream one as well (PM me if you letting go of size medium). Fits much better than the previous two other shirts I had. Curious, the weave and overall garment looks like its going to bleed a whole lot. Anyway to prevent bleeding and make it so that the indigo does not fade? Planning on wearing with white, cream, tan, brown color pants. (Size small being returned to Mr. P)

827742_mrp_e1_xl.jpg 827742_mrp_in_xl.jpg

4. YseanY

YseanY Senior Member

Mine is inbound too! I believe this was an old season shirt and there were two versions, one being some form of natural Japanese indigo dye or something. Not sure what version we picked up though.

5. Newcomer

Newcomer Distinguished Member

[​IMG]

The Eidos shorts are pretty tight.

6. Easily Amused

Easily Amused Senior Member

"tight" as in fit and you need to size up, or "tight" as an expression of sartorial approval? ;)

7. Newcomer

Sartorial approval, fortunately :).

They actually fit perfectly.

8. NickPollica

NickPollica Distinguished Member

I'm sayin'.

9. pleatedjeans

pleatedjeans Senior Member

If that plaid coat is a 44 and doesn't work out for you feel free to shoot me a PM ;)

10. Newcomer

:fistbump:

11. noventsnoservice

noventsnoservice Member

12. Mr. Six

Mr. Six Distinguished Member

Antonio said that it would crock, but my experience is that really hasn't very much. I just wash in a gentle cycle with Woolite Dark and hang dry. No other tricks. I actually wore mine yesterday. It's a great shirt--the fit is really good for off the rack, and the fabric is exceptional. I wish I'd gotten the white one, too.

13. NickPollica

Tried to tell people.
    All indigo shirts crock to some degree, that said, more more and stronger you wash it, the less it will do so.

14. NickPollica