• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eidos Napoli

zalb916

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great sweater. Available in XL:
https://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/eidos/ribbed-melange-cashmere-and-cotton-blend-sweater/925343

I sized up for a looser fit and was happy with it.

925343_mrp_fr_l.jpg

inmamy

Reaction score
I know this is a super long shot but... does anyone have the paprika heavy linen Ragosta in 48 who'd want to trade for my size 50 (NWT)? 48 was already sold out so I got the 50 and kept it because it was so nice but it's really too big for me.

letsgofire

Reaction score
If anyone has a Medium in the short sleeve floral camp and would rather send it to me, send me a PM!

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

#dadcore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had nothing to do with this.

Oh I know. The seller says in the description they did that on their own. Not trying to be a hater if they happen to post here, but having to spend the time and money to undo that basically makes me certain to not buy what is otherwise a killer suit.

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had nothing to do with this.

Sadly, if you had, that probably would have been a selling point.

What an unforgivable sin (although at least it matches the pin?).

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know this is a super long shot but... does anyone have the paprika heavy linen Ragosta in 48 who'd want to trade for my size 50 (NWT)? 48 was already sold out so I got the 50 and kept it because it was so nice but it's really too big for me.
Still a long shot, but if you find someone interested in your 50, we have one piece left of the paprika Ragosta and it’s a 48.

Separately, if you bought yours from us and it’s really NWT and never worn, we may be able to exchange it for you?

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A question for my Fiske brothers @#dadcore @Easily Amused: Have you tried to shrink the Fiske through washing and drying? The chest is okay, but the sleeves are way long. I'm thinking of a medium wash and low tumble dry. Or should I just embrace the slouch?

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A question for my Fiske brothers @#dadcore @Easily Amused: Have you tried to shrink the Fiske through washing and drying? The chest is okay, but the sleeves are way long. I'm thinking of a medium wash and low tumble dry. Or should I just embrace the slouch?

Specifically for Fiskes - yes, on one. I have two Fiskes, both size M. The first is the navy from FW16 - it actually is actually form fitting on me, and did not need any additional heat drying. I actually give it a stretch after I wash it (usually on delicate). The second Fiske is the white/blue striped version from SS17 - that fit very large in the arms and torso. I have shrunk it in the dryer to good effect. It still has a bit of room in the chest, and I still need to roll the sleeves up, but this doesn't bother me.

On the other pieces I own made in the Fiske-like terry material - I have had to shrink the Agy pants, but left the olive Capa polo alone (thanks again for proxying that) - it fit fine as it is.

From your description, if the chest is OK, I'd say fold up the sleeves and embrace the slouch (unless the arms reach down to your knees!).

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The second Fiske is the white/blue striped version from SS17 - that fit very large in the arms and torso. I have shrunk it in the dryer to good effect. It still has a bit of room in the chest, and I still need to roll the sleeves up, but this doesn't bother me.

Thanks. This is the one. It's got a bit of room in the chest (measured 22" P2P) so I think I can shrink it down a bit. Did you do a medium wash and medium dry?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads