• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eidos Napoli

pi34

Reaction score
Any word on the denim biker jacket with Vanson collab? I'm sorry if it's been covered in the many pages I have missed. I'm partially wondering what it'll run roughly.

Styleternity

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone can comment on the difference between the "Lupo" and "Ladro" polo cuts?

Local retailer in HK is only selling the latter atm.

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone can comment on the difference between the "Lupo" and "Ladro" polo cuts?

Local retailer in HK is only selling the latter atm.

Apart from the collar differences, my Ladro is super roomy compared with the Lupos. I had to shrink it in the dryer so that I wasn't swimming in it! (I wear size M for both.) These were from the previous seasons, no idea if the current has similar sizing

PeteyPajamapant

Reaction score
How does Eidos outerwear fit in the bicep area? Pretty slim? I’m looking at some outerwear, specifically the boucle peacoat, and I usually take a 42. I’m looking at size 52s, but the sleeves always look really slim on the outerwear.

What’re the chances someone here has a size 52 with the bicep measurement?

letsgofire

Reaction score
How does Eidos outerwear fit in the bicep area? Pretty slim? I’m looking at some outerwear, specifically the boucle peacoat, and I usually take a 42. I’m looking at size 52s, but the sleeves always look really slim on the outerwear.

What’re the chances someone here has a size 52 with the bicep measurement?

I have that coat and it is not slim. You won’t need to worry. I wear a 40-42 in suit jackets and the 40 fits me fine.

Funcheese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
White Lupo size L never worn BNWT.
From last year. I'm a medium and this is true large so it's never left the closet. Thought I might wear it under a jacket one day but will probably just buy this year's model in medium. Free ship to US from US.

ComfortablyDumb

Reaction score
x-post from NMWA thread. Very happy with this preordered suit!

vKQEdhY.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 102 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads