• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jerrybrowne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_5188.jpg

IMG_5187.jpg

IMG_5189.jpg

Dovers on the 32. I can see why people think this last is hard to fit. I like the way it looks though....

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

IMG_5188.jpg

IMG_5187.jpg

IMG_5189.jpg
Dovers on the 32. I can see why people think this last is hard to fit. I like the way it looks though....

why

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

It has a shorter forefoot than the 202, and is a bit more narrow. It makes up for the narrowness with a taller toe box, but I prefer the width of the 202.
32 on left, 202 on right. Same size.
8415ce74.jpg

great comparison. much appreciated.

Last edited:

Shikar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
jerrybrown, the 202 looks so much more anatomically correct than the 32 for most feet.

Regards.

jerrybrowne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

jerrybrown, the 202 looks so much more anatomically correct than the 32 for most feet.
Regards.

+1. Definitely true. The 202 also feels much more comfortable. I would say the difference between the 32 and the 202 is similar to the difference between the Vass Peter vs the New Peter. In both cases the updated lasts are less symmetrical, but more comfortable.

I like the 32, but it feels and looks like putting on a pair of Converse Jack Purcells after wearing Nike Airs all day long.

Last edited:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ :bored:

Will NOREen actually go through with desired purchase or was that post just another wasted use of bandwidth. Tell me, has NORE made any purchases since BiG Bris' exile? When you were banned from SF did that also extend to EG? Because you talk much and show little (bris)

Repostig same pics for the 'nth time doesn't count.

Last edited:

SuitedDx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Will NOREen actually go through with desired purchase or was that post just another wasted use of bandwidth. Tell me, has NORE made any purchases since BiG Bris' exile? When you were banned from SF did that also extend to EG as well? Because you talk much and show little (bris)

:fence:

NORE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Will NOREen actually go through with desired purchase or was that post just another wasted use of bandwidth. Tell me, has NORE made any purchases since BiG Bris' exile? When you were banned from SF did that also extend to EG as well? Because you talk much and show little (bris)
Repostig same pics for the 'nth time doesn't count.

I've learned to restrain my urge to purchase, you should try doing the same. My post above was dual purpose, which many here will recognize.

Now then, you may wish to have a seat over there.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads