• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tony just asked me to call him and it sounds like he was able to put my size on hold (along with a all the rest of the stock), he has it put aside until Thursday when he is back in the office and we should finalize things then. Hope some of you other guys were able to score a pair as well.

Big thanks to @mr monty for the PSA, now I really need to see some pics though haha.

This is the most excitement I will see all week, I am back to work and it is terribly slow in the office.

Last edited:

chifromdachi

Reaction score
An early delivery, just in time for Christmas! I placed the order for these boots back in August, and expected them around February, but was surprised when I got the email on Tuesday that they were in.... Galway in Navy Crup/Navy Utah on the 202 last with B1soles.....

you will notice that the cap toe is not the faux cap toe, but an actual extra piece of leather attached to the boot...

My current Crup Galway boot collection...

Holy balls, those are sweet.

Louispph

Reaction score
Hi guys!
I have complied internet images of various EG models. i hope it would be useful for your MTO. ( We all know there are lots of off-catalogue models, and EG doesn't even make a catalogue this year...)

I think I have covered around 20% of all EG images on internet. For those who are owners of these images, PM me if you want courtesy added or your pictures removed.

EG Album:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8YY_TTbl1CIREtROGRLS3BKR1k?usp=sharing

Louis
smile.gif

Last edited:

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I just spoke to Tony. He said that today was his day off but he came in because of the onslaught of inquiries that he had received. He said he currently has about 5 pairs left. He mentioned 8.5 (2 pairs), 9 and 9.5. I wear 11.5/12E, so I didn't bother to ask about the colors of the pairs he still had.

They were all the same color

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, MrV I love those!! Need to add a Chelsea to my collection in 2017 for sure.

Burgundy Dover 202 last w / Dainite soles I got these at Saks after Xmas sale

Oh my, it's burgundy Utah. Now I really can't wait until Tony is back to work on Thursday. This PSA might have made my year!

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score

Hi guys!
I have complied internet images of various EG models. i hope it would be useful for your MTO. ( We all know there are lots of off-catalogue models, and EG doesn't even make a catalogue this year...)

I think I have covered around 20% of all EG images on internet. For those who are owners of these images, PM me if you want courtesy added or your pictures removed.

EG Album:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8YY_TTbl1CIREtROGRLS3BKR1k?usp=sharing

Louis:)  

I see quite a few familiar images in there. Well done.

manasdirge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys, where Can I get EG in sizes smaller than UK 6? I had 1 pair of EG halifax ankle boots(5.5E 82last) from Japan which I love, but it's so hard to find EGs in that size except their official site, which never goes on sale and has very limited selections.

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you guys think EG changed burgundy utah to a new darker shade? Could explain the reason the Saks pair are on sale since it looks like old burgundy utah, same as on the GF Galway). Could pretty much keep the old color and just rename it rosewood utah imo.

Vs the new burgundy utah Dovers from GF and EG.com (I think MrV has a pair in the darker color too)

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSC8