• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you sympathaize with eco-terrorists?

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
I'm sure people bitched about Paul Revere and his cohorts, too.
As an Episcopalian ... I can say with authority that there are still a few members of the Episcopal Church (Church of England prior to the Revolution*) who continue to feel this way.

* I know one rector who at least several times a year forgets his lines. "O God, Save the State" reverts to "O God, Save the Queen."

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Avocat
Liberty is spelled with an "L" -- like in Canada's Maple Leaf. But for you to equate eco-terrorists with Ben F. as you did is anti-American, anti-west and anti-Liberty. It also means that you must sympathize with Osama bin Laden, who calls himself an eco-warrior.

Don't think the big guy in the picture who can't spell any better than you would like you equating Ben F. to a criminal eco-terrorist either ... just a piece of friendly advice: you might really want to re-think that.

EDIT: Just adding a link to the RCMP's "Hug-a-Tree" program: http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/hugtree-pr.../index-eng.htm (teaching kids to enjoy the great outdoors so that they grow up to be good environmentalists without getting lost in the woods).

Not at night. Here in America we only use capital Liberty during daylight hours, at night she needs to get her rest.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NorCal
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
I wonder if anyone else has even read the book.

Apparently not.
confused.gif

Avocat

Reaction score
Not at night. Here in America we only use capital Liberty during daylight hours, at night she needs to get her rest.

laugh.gif

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
Apparently not.
confused.gif

I can totally picture you in a geodesic dome lounging with some young chippie and waxing poetic about the Ecotopian promise the future holds.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I can totally picture you in a geodesic dome lounging with some young chippie and waxing poetic about the Ecotopian promise the future holds.

I'm happy to say I pulled up just short of that picture.

Interzone

Reaction score
I didn't say PETA killed civilians. I said PETA members have committed assaults against civilians and a federal minister, which are criminal acts (read the link to the news article and see for yourself why it is that charges under the anti-terrorism provisions are being urged).

So, do you consider pieing Anna Wintour in the face an act of terrorism?

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
trangling Beagles,
Who? Who was this? Let me at him.

-- An Adopted Beagle Guardian

ConcernedParent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
So far we've got strangling Beagles, ******* Geese, and peeing in Anna Wintoour's face. This thread is far surpassed its potential.

Pieing. It's a let down, I know.

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ConcernedParent
Pieing. It's a let down, I know.
Damn ... I was excited by the idea of "water sports."

Nosu3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First terrorist to ever attack using baking flour?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

L.R.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nosu3
First terrorist to ever attack using baking flour?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

She now has an excuse when discovered covered in a fine white powder.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Liberty is spelled with an "L" -- like in Canada's Maple Leaf. But for you to equate eco-terrorists with Ben F. as you did is anti-American, anti-west and anti-Liberty. It also means that you must sympathize with Osama bin Laden, who calls himself an eco-warrior.

Don't think the big guy in the picture who can't spell any better than you would like you equating Ben F. to a criminal eco-terrorist either ... just a piece of friendly advice: you might really want to re-think that.

EDIT: Just adding a link to the RCMP's "Hug-a-Tree" program: http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/hugtree-pr.../index-eng.htm (teaching kids to enjoy the great outdoors so that they grow up to be good environmentalists without getting lost in the woods).

If you're going to get bitchy about spelling, you probably shouldn't **** up your parallel structure like that.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads