• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Did I score with these AE's?

Asha'man

Reaction score
Found these today for $25, size 11 and width EEE, from what the inside side says. They say "Bagley" on the insole, is that the name of the style? How old do you think they are? The soles look like they may have been worn once.

29ghdoz.jpg

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The model may be discontinued, but judging by the look of the uppers, hardly worn, if at all.

Not a bad deal for $25! Congrats.

This is a shoe I'd conduct an antiquing experiment on.

talldesk

Reaction score
Congratulations! Very very nice pair for $25. Where did you find them ? Bagley must be the style name since it's printed on the footbed like other styles. No idea how old it is though. Good buy!

Asha'man

Reaction score
There's a local vintage clothing store that my gf found a while back. We were there for 80s stuff for a theme party and I saw these and just had to jump on them. I needed brown shoes for business casual anyway.
smile.gif
The soles show almost no wear - I seriously wonder if they were worn more than once. I figured "Bagley" must refer to the style but nothing came up in a search. I'm in the AE club now.
biggrin.gif

Francisco D'Anconia

Reaction score
I like the uppers. $25 looks like a good price depending on wear. Show us a photo of the soles and insoles to see how much wear they have on them.

Asha'man

Reaction score
Here ya go, Frisco.
wink.gif
They're damn near brand new.
1zl65bt.jpg
Couldn't get the lighting right to get an insole pic, but it's pristine.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads