• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Denim Bar Kick Ass Sale

Stylez

Reaction score
sounds like a great deal!

Im thinking of getting the cheap monday outside + KMW 1950's, or cheap monday outside selvedge + earnest sewns + lees. **** I cant make up me goddamn mind!!

bk4

Reaction score
How do the Rag & Bone rbx-330 fit, especially in terms of knee and hem?

heyleroy

Reaction score
or the acne mic...hmmm...

seriously, i'll go with what you guys say on this one. i've been wearing my denim lower on my hips and like how my thinn finn's and apc new standards fit (i know, different, but still...i also got my thinn finn's a bit larger so they would be baggier).

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
PC NS and finns don't have that low of rises i didn't think. The max's are really slim. The mic's are more universally slim. It's hard to say. It depends how slim you want your next pair of jeans.

I might call tomorrow and order a pair of the Lees or maybe the mic's depending on the hem measurement when i ask them. I wanted a pair of APC Cures but i can't seem to find it for a discount price and for $140 i might as well get another brand.

heyleroy

Reaction score
i like a good amount of antifit, where there is a low crotch and lower pockets in the back but not thuggish (if that makes sense). that is, i like them skinnier/a LITTLE tapered but baggier through the thighs/ass area. that is moreso how my thinn finns are (as they are 2 sizes larger than i normally wear) rather than my apc's. i'd take other suggestions for such a fit as well, obviously (sale only).

rocks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hmm, I'm not feeling the pocket design on the Lees, that's the only thing holding me back. So far I'm getting the Nudies RRDS.

spacemanvt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so i went to the denim bar in arlington and was lookin at my first ever pair of raw jeans. I was tryin to decide between a pair of nudie slim jims and a pair of acne mods (i think thats what they were, whatever the slim ones were) and i decided on the nudies for 115
smile.gif
... i liked the look of them better, but i had a really hard time deciding between the two (the denim bar guy liked the acne ones better. but the girls that were there liked the nudies and so did I) i had a sizing question... i got them in 31s which are the size i wear in normal jeans etc... they look good right now but are really tight in the crotch and balls area... but dont seem to be too tight in the waist... i realize they will stretch out a bit so should i size one down? edit: maybe i shouldnt size down... i dont know if my crotch can take the pain... please god will these stretch out? ps i got a sweet torsion t shirt for 28 bucks... sweet deal

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads