• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CYC Blank Sweatshirts

twin8885

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am not sure about XS, but will look into it.

I hate to have to do this, but from here out please limit your orders to Heather Grey, Black or Navy. I can already tell for the most part that there wont be enough for the others.

Guys who have asked for purple, white or olive sit tight for now and I will get back to you.

nino

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
The chest measurement for a small is 40.4 inches. I consider that on the larger size of the fence, but it's certainly not a sack.

Sounds to me like the classic fit. I believe slim fit smalls measure around 38" on the chest.

Nino, CYC is a pretty hard-to-access design company (except for Kane who answers a lot of questions here), and since this order will be stretching to meet minimums, I really doubt anything but the zip hoodie in question can be ordered. That would be an entirely different model/pattern and thus another minimum.

Thanks for the info Brian. To the OP, is there a way to order pullovers or are the minimums too large?

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by knucks
what's the length of these? (top of zipper to bottom?)

Would be helpful to know, and if twin or anyone else could throw a tape on the sleeves of an M and an L, I'd be forever grateful...

I'm in for all three colors, and I'm leaning L - better they be a little big then a little too short in the body/arms...

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+1 for rockn' doing this. he burst my spruce cherry with a mass order a while ago. I'm probably going to hold off on this but he's legit and very friendly!

denimaddict

Reaction score
I am down for two, and will know what size later tonight, probably large. Grey and black. If olive becomes available i would be interested in that too I think.

twin8885

Reaction score
Well for now, you guys have until SuFu goes back up. As far as a physical sample I wont have it until monday.

Mr Sola

Reaction score
I have the same question as blank posted. Are these the same sweatshirts as the spruce/w&h ones? If so, why are these $50 as opposed to the higher prices of the others? I'd also like to see pics if you could.....

twin8885

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr Sola
I have the same question as blank posted. Are these the same sweatshirts as the spruce/w&h ones? If so, why are these $50 as opposed to the higher prices of the others? I'd also like to see pics if you could.....

Because when you buy a sweatshirt from spruce you are paying retail price. This is the wholesale price. I wont have a sample until monday, but in theory these are the same sweatshirt.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads