1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

CYC Blank Sweatshirts

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by twin8885, Mar 7, 2007.

1. King Francis

King Francis Senior member

The chest measurement for a small is 40.4 inches. I consider that on the larger size of the fence, but it's certainly not a sack.

Sounds to me like the classic fit. I believe slim fit smalls measure around 38" on the chest.

Whoops, I think I calculated wrong. Yeah, that's probably a little larger than I'm looking for.

2. ayn

ayn Senior member

I am not certain to be honest, but from past experience with W+H I'd say the arms should be generous enough to size down one. I'd wait for a bit more info first, but that's my guess.

but w+h doesn't use RiRi... i'd get 1 or 2 if it uses Lampo or RiRi zippers, i'll pass if it's YKK...

3. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

It doesn't? That must be a recent change then. Or perhaps they stopped between the Spruce -> W+H change?

My question is - will they have long cuffs? I dig that detail very much...

YKK makes some really nice zippers, Ayn. I have a couple Marc Jacobs items that some fancy YKKs on them. It's just not as noticeable because I'm sure everyone is used to seeing "YKK" on all their shitty zippers too.

4. ayn

ayn Senior member

yeah, I know, those YKK zippers on highend items probably aren't any cheaper than RiRi, but these hoodies probably wouldn't use those... I just got a LW81, it's dope, but the YKK zipper is nowhere as nice as the Lampo on my W+H's or the RiRi on my W&H and Spruce.

5. alterion

alterion Senior member

I am sure AYN realises this seeing as he has several LW hoodies which all are YKK zipperred [​IMG]. But i thought that the W+H hoodies used lampo/rir zips aswell so its kind of a bummer for the new season if they have stopped and kept the price unchaged EDIT : lol posted at the same time [​IMG]

6. twin8885

twin8885 Senior member

I am putting my own order in for ones to print on. As far as the zipper, I cant be certain. BUT, I will not allow a cheap zipper, so if you are concerened rest assured that the zipper is a big thing to me as well.

As far as sizing and such, I really cannot be that much help, I would say they are more like the new classic fit.

7. twin8885

twin8885 Senior member

ok 2 questions 1) what zips, so long as its metal i'm good peronally (YKK is fine people)?
    2) how much for intl shipping?
    3) I would take white, heather grey, black but would probably take any colour except purple ( would need pics of the navy) and i would order 2 once my questions are awnsered

International shipping will be 15 bucks.

The colors will be the same as the wings and horn, I am not doing custom colors.

8. ayn

ayn Senior member

awesome, put me down for a small in grey please...

9. twin8885

twin8885 Senior member

getting orders, keep em coming

10. CoryB

CoryB Senior member

Would it be possible to get an XS?

11. moosy

moosy Senior member

Would it be possible to get an XS?

+1

12. GoodHustle

GoodHustle Member

I would be interested in an XS as well!

13. knucks

knucks Senior member

Hm I'd be interested in a Medium..what's the length of these? (top of zipper to bottom?)