• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CYC Blank Sweatshirts

twin8885

Reaction score
please pm me your preferences, sizing, and a email address you check.

Thanks!

alterion

Reaction score
ok 2 questions 1) what zips, so long as its metal i'm good peronally (YKK is fine people)?
2) how much for intl shipping?
3) I would take white, heather grey, black but would probably take any colour except purple ( would need pics of the navy) and i would order 2 once my questions are awnsered

knucks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd be in for a heather grey or black..but a photo would be nice..or at least a chest measurement/body length

Brian SD

Reaction score
Originally Posted by knucks
I'd be in for a heather grey or black..but a photo would be nice..or at least a chest measurement/body length

chest measurement is in the OP

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In for one, navy, brown, please God let them be two-way zips.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
They're a bit looser than AA. I'd say they run on the loose side, but that's because I feel like sizes in general are way too large for what they should be.

Compared to a basic sweatshirt from hanes, lee, etc. it would be pretty much the same size.

What's sleeve length like? I'll prob want a med for a closer fit through the body, but if the arms aren't generous lengthwise I may have to go large...

ayn

Reaction score
asked before, but never answered, this is important to a lot of us: what zipper?

Brian SD

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bona Drag
What's sleeve length like? I'll prob want a med for a closer fit through the body, but if the arms aren't generous lengthwise I may have to go large...

I am not certain to be honest, but from past experience with W+H I'd say the arms should be generous enough to size down one. I'd wait for a bit more info first, but that's my guess.

Brian SD

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ayn
asked before, but never answered, this is important to a lot of us: what zipper?

Again I can't speak for the OP but I'd guess that it's a cheaper variety, perhaps a nicer YKK zipper. CYC has to pay a lot of cash for their custom Riri zippers for W+H. I have a feeling the price would be quite a bit higher if they were Riri zippers, seeing as Riris cost $15+ a pop.

I will second the notion that I too hope it is a double-zip, however. I'd be willing to pay extra for a double zip, even if its an extra $10.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
I might be interested in a brown/small, I'll check measurements but I assume those fit like Spruce regular fit, correct?

nino

Reaction score
any chance of getting a pullover instead of zip up?

King Francis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just wondering, are you guys planning to customize these blanks with your own designs/graphics/doodling, or do you just really want unbranded solid-color hoodies? I mean, I'm down with either reason, just curious.

Based on the measurements, they seem pretty slim, but Brian's comment has me a little worried. I wouldn't want to wait 12 weeks for a sack.

raley

Reaction score
So are these more of the classic fit model, or slim fit? Slim fit M fits me perfectly, so if this is the classic fit mold should I stay with medium or go for a small?

Brian SD

Reaction score
The chest measurement for a small is 40.4 inches. I consider that on the larger size of the fence, but it's certainly not a sack.

Sounds to me like the classic fit. I believe slim fit smalls measure around 38" on the chest.

Nino, CYC is a pretty hard-to-access design company (except for Kane who answers a lot of questions here), and since this order will be stretching to meet minimums, I really doubt anything but the zip hoodie in question can be ordered. That would be an entirely different model/pattern and thus another minimum.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads