• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton, Gifford, Garran, Lindrick, McCallum, Rh

furo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Recently got a coupe pairs of these shell cordovan "Poller" boots... posted them on the B&S

Could not find any pics of these ANYWHERE on the web, so took my own... I also don't know what last they are on unfortunately but so far the guess is 325

Last edited:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

The lighting on that pic reminds me of my dad, I have a pair of these RL cordovan Giffords:

The pic doesnt have the same lighting as the one above, but when I showed them to my dad he asked me if they were plastic.

A slight obsession may have begun....
I'm not sure I'll be able to justify keeping all of them, but choosing will be next to impossible
IMG_4419.jpg

IMG_4420.jpg

IMG_4421.jpg

IMG_4422.jpg

what is the model name of the chukka? im updating the OP with pics and info

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Recently got a coupe pairs of these shell cordovan "Poller" boots... posted them on the B&S

Could not find any pics of these ANYWHERE on the web, so took my own... I also don't know what last they are on unfortunately but so far the guess is 325

so tempting

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

How do I find out about Ralph Lauren store sales on shell C&J shoes? I did get on the email list via the website. Is that the best way?

get in touch with a sales professional at your local RL store. Guys on Post street should take care of you.

mediahound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
get in touch with a sales professional at your local RL store. Guys on Post street should take care of you.

I did call them and the woman on the phone just went online and said I was already in the system (because I had gone to the RL website myself and input my info. earlier).

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I did call them and the woman on the phone just went online and said I was already in the system (because I had gone to the RL website myself and input my info. earlier). 

go to the store, make small talk with one of the guys in the basement, get their business card, show that you mean business, maybe buy something, and then ask them to contact you next time they have a sale on the model you are interested. Calling them rarely gets you the response you are looking for unless of course you know the person on the other line

Last edited:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Lindrick:
Poller: Rhett: Marlow Plain Toe Blucher
Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Shell Cordovan Plain Toe Blucher
4e519c54.jpg
Darlton Wingtip
75d1f776.jpg
Pasquale
Garran
Marlow Penny Loafer
Marlow Tassel Loafer
Boot Strap Chukka Plain Toe
[URL=http://www.styleforum.net/image/id/1323959/width/350/height/263]
Brown shell aged under the lights at SF RL
Wingtip, Tassel, Rhett, PTB. Impressed how much they lightened up
c7d02405.jpg
[/url]
updated OP with all the known models. Im missing the jodphur style boot and plain toe chukka so if you have any info, let me know

Last edited:

makewayhomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

updated OP with all the known models. Im missing the jodphur style boot and plain toe chukka so if you have any info, let me know

Chukka = McCallum I believe

the name of the jodphur is floating around somewhere, one sold on ebay in the last few months

also the moc toe chukka = gifford

front strap chukka (Boot Strap Chukka Plain Toe) = garran

I'm 100% sure that the Lindrick is the best of them all though :)

Last edited:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Chukka = McCallum I believe
the name of the jodphur is floating around somewhere, one sold on ebay in the last few months
also the moc toe chukka = gifford
front strap chukka (Boot Strap Chukka Plain Toe) = garran
I'm 100% sure that the Lindrick is the best of them all though :)

awesome, thanks! I had it in the title but wasnt sure which model was which

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads