• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton, Gifford, Garran, Lindrick, McCallum, Rh

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Marlow / Darlton price now up to $850 according to RL.com

wow. wasnt expecting that but im not surprised either. now I kind of regret selling the ptb. lol

Last edited:

makewayhomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

SuitedDx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Besides loafers, I actually like 'heftier' shoes like LWB and PTB with shorts. I wear loafer socks (those that can be barely seen) and I tend to like the look. I do live in NYC where I think outfits are more liberal.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Besides loafers, I actually like 'heftier' shoes like LWB and PTB with shorts. I wear loafer socks (those that can be barely seen) and I tend to like the look. I do live in NYC where I think outfits are more liberal.

i like the double leather on the loafers, feels like a tank but still comfortable. all my previous loafers could be considered "flimsy" so a "storm trooper" esque loafer is a welcome change.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Prescott Split-Toe Loafer

nayr1982

Reaction score
I have two pairs of new marrow loafers and trying to decide on sizing the 10's are a little tight in the fore foot area, any feedback on whether they will stretch and give a bit? Also anyone interested in the 10.5's that are a bit too big?

PhiloVance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is the Prescott a shell cordovan model? I found something similar on sale but thought the price was a bit much for a calf C&J loafer. If its shell, though, that's another story. Can anyone confirm? I've posted some (crummy) iPhone pics.

sportin_life

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
By the way anyone know if Lindricks are permanently gone? I haven't seen them on the site since the frenzy. Wish I grabbed a pair now.

Alcibiades

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

By the way anyone know if Lindricks are permanently gone? I haven't seen them on the site since the frenzy. Wish I grabbed a pair now.

I haven't seen them in stores recently (actually I never saw them in stores). I'll ask the next time I am at the mansion or on Prince st

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads