• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
it sounds like a Appreciation actress or bond villian's girlfriend's (or maybe more Austin Powers?) name

Over here we have Ishi Tani--she's into some real nasty stuff.

Edsal17

Reaction score
Just ordered a Vitsoe 621 table:

590_2x.jpg

Very excited, as it is the least ugly option for a child's table/desk that I've come across. And it will find a use once my daughter's outgrown it.

Let us know what you think when it arrives. I have been thinking about picking one up with the same thought.

brokencycle

Reaction score
Any recommendations on sheets/bedding (or reviews you trust)? I know we have other threads, but they seem filled with spam bots. I'm not looking to spend Frette money. A few trustworthy looking review sites have suggested LL Bean, West Elm (for linen), and Snowe. RH gets mixed reviews too.

CHRK33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Parachute is actually pretty damn great for direct to consumer. Their linen sheets are really awesome and about 60% of the cost of Coyuchi.

flvinny521

Reaction score
Any recommendations on sheets/bedding (or reviews you trust)? I know we have other threads, but they seem filled with spam bots. I'm not looking to spend Frette money. A few trustworthy looking review sites have suggested LL Bean, West Elm (for linen), and Snowe. RH gets mixed reviews too.

I'm very happy with my Rough Linen sheets. I considered Linoto, Brooklinen, Parachute, and some others I can no longer remember. The Sweethome is usually excellent for unbiased reviews, and they seem to think that West Elm sheets are a good buy.

Medwed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is linen sheets a new fad? This is the first time I hear about this. What is good about linenn aren't they rougher to touch than cotton?
I always bought TC350+ percale 100% cotton sheets (never satin) and could not be happier. Percale is smoother , cooler and crispier than other materials I have tested.

jonathanS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Parachute is actually pretty damn great for direct to consumer. Their linen sheets are really awesome and about 60% of the cost of Coyuchi.

Do they compare with frette? I guess I am lazy & just do frette - don't have to think about anything.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads