• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing

hrb

Reaction score

You can just take it down from a 4 to a 3 button ( I did this with one and it worked fine), provided you're okay with a 3 button cuff. +1 on the button stance. Aside from that great bang for your buck.

Are the Rugby's the same price ? I was under the impression they were significantly more expensive.

ironduke

Reaction score
I found 'Kevin Mac Trench', which is a singlebreasted mac on navy and camel colour, on a Korean Club monaco store but cannot find it on US web store. Does American or Canadian stores have it too?

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

any reviews of the CM suiting? need a quick/cheap throw around suit and wondering if it fits the bill. how slim is it?
deciding between CM or Rugby i guess

I have a few, again button stance is high on a true 3, but works good for me on the 3 roll 2, quality is not bad for sale price.

They have different sizes for some suits/sc's depending on the jacket type, I have a casual suit in xs/28 which fits true, a sc which is just marked a 36 and fits in-between a true 34r and 36r, about an inch long on me but still works ok as sc with open/rolled cuffs, and a formal suit which is a 36s and fits me pretty good.

Jackets are overall kinda short and pretty slim, suppossedly ala thom browne; pants run a bit big in the waist and rise.

Last edited:

johnH123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've become a fan of their slim oxfords, I have 8 (multiples in some colours) and counting. Great staples considering my daily 'uniform' is dark denim and an oxford.

I know this is bad form, but I've got some CM items I'm trying to sell if anyone here is interested. See sig.

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Online its only the patriot blue & olive. Click on the color t& size o see what is on sale. Everything else is still 69.00

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Online its only the patriot blue & olive. Click on the color t& size o see what is on sale. Everything else is still 69.00

Correct sir. I just went in. I swear between J crew, CM and BR I can't tell the difference that much with their clothing.. Especially CM and J crew

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So guessing they are on sale the two colors? If so I will go in and take a look. Wondering is the blue is too much of a summer color

Dr Huh?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So guessing they are on sale the two colors? If so I will go in and take a look. Wondering is the blue is too much of a summer color

Well, those pants in general are a bit too summer, fall, to be worn right now.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads