• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Chargers dominating Pats, still losing

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
Sorry I guess you didnt realize I was talking about the first half.

Yeah, I guess. NE was up 18 on Indianapolis at the half in the AFC championship game last year... lot of good that did them.

Brian SD

Reaction score
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
Yeah, I guess. NE was up 18 on Indianapolis at the half in the AFC championship game last year... lot of good that did them.

Read thread title: Chargers dominating Pats, still losing

scfdefinit

Reaction score
Damn man, we were in the red zone so much more than the Pats but we kept getting shut down and we had to settle for field goals. Whatever, Patriots came through we didn't.

gorgekko

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As a Bears fan I really don't have a dog in this fight but I am glad the Patriots won. Another game closer to shutting the 1972 Dolphins the feck up.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Something people tend to forget: the Pats' run defense is pretty damn good. They shut down the Fred Taylor/MJD combo platter the last time and did a pretty good containing job on Michael Turner.

montecristo#4

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If I were a San Diego fan I'd be wondering where the hell LT was that entire game. Rivers and Gates are out there gimping around, but LT is riding the pine, even though all week he's saying he's not banged up. The guy has no heart.

brimley

Reaction score
Conservative coaching crushes Chargers: Do not kick field goals inside the 10 yard line against the Patriots. Go for the score, for the love of God.

Rivers or the offensive coordinator or somebody knew what they were doing: the Pats take away the deep ball with the safeties back, force it inside by having the corners play the lines, and rely on strong linebacking play for the short routes. Those 15-20 yard pass plays in front of the safeties are exactly the ones to make. Bolts just couldn't come up with the answer when the field shrinks inside the red zone.

Oldboy

Reaction score
Why did they give up on LT so early? Where we missed him most was in the red zone. We marched down there 4-5 times and came up with nothing but field goals.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by montecristo#4
If I were a San Diego fan I'd be wondering where the hell LT was that entire game. Rivers and Gates are out there gimping around, but LT is riding the pine, even though all week he's saying he's not banged up. The guy has no heart.

I'm sorry montecristo, your post count suggests you are an active participant here, but as to your comment about LT, F*CK YOU.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As consolation to me, I bet $250 on the Chargers and they covered the spread, although I was a bit worried that the Pats would go for another touchdown in the last several minutes of the game. They did the smart thing and ran the clock down.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics