• We would like to welcome LuxGentleman as an official Affiliate Vendor. LuxGentleman offers Neapolitan sartorial brands such as Isaia, Kiton, Borrelli, Sartoria Partenopea, D'Avenza, and Attolini, and Italian luxury brands like Loro Piana, Zegna, Canali, Cucinelli and Brioni at great prices. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ErPupone4

Reaction score
Can I please trouble you for a photo of snuff vs polo colour?
I can send pictures on Friday once I receive my snuff Chelsea's. I own a wingtip and double monk in polo suede (both Rain last) and find the color pretty versatile with most pant colors I wear (navy, olive, all shades of grey).

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Unfortunately, we do not have lloret in the comparison tool since it is a last under development.

View attachment 1256089

We will let the members on the list know as soon as nº 4 reaches the factory. Nonetheless, we should be getting leather for around 10 boots. Meaning, depending on what models users select we will be able to extend the leather for more orders.
glad I am on the list

CrashBurner

Reaction score
That makes two of us. Tempting as it is, I am going to hold out for the color 4 order rather than ordering something in the current event.
You have far more willpower than I @stook1 - I was pounding on the enablement button as soon as @Carmina announced the event. I’m a year early, but it’s only money ;-).

zag73

Reaction score
I tried to resist ordering but buckled. Order a pair of boots and was tormented yesterday and placed a other order thing morning 🤦🏻‍♂️😂

CrashBurner

Reaction score
I can send pictures on Friday once I receive my snuff Chelsea's. I own a wingtip and double monk in polo suede (both Rain last) and find the color pretty versatile with most pant colors I wear (navy, olive, all shades of grey).
Are there actually 50 shades of grey? Or is that chick FOS?

CrashBurner

Reaction score
I tried to resist ordering but buckled. Order a pair of boots and was tormented yesterday and placed a other order thing morning 🤦🏻‍♂️😂
I bow to your superior self-enablement skills! I only ordered one pair of boots I wasn’t planning on. ;-)

danadd94

Reaction score
Unfortunately, we do not have lloret in the comparison tool since it is a last under development.

View attachment 1256089

We will let the members on the list know as soon as nº 4 reaches the factory. Nonetheless, we should be getting leather for around 10 boots. Meaning, depending on what models users select we will be able to extend the leather for more orders.
Well now's the real dilemma, I'm 12th for color 4 so there's a good chance there may not be enough. Now, do I order something else from the MTO? Decisions, decisions...

CrashBurner

Reaction score
Well now's the real dilemma, I'm 12th for color 4 so there's a good chance there may not be enough. Now, do I order something else from the MTO? Decisions, decisions...
Hopefully there’s some shoe orders because from memory I’m number 2 or 3 and I’m ordering Jumper Boots.......sorry

Rodolphe

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with the dainite and victoria soles? How would you compare them to each other?
The two soles make a 6mm edge, but the Victoria got 2,5mm of studs in addition (they can not be seen from the outside). So Dainite is thinner, slider and a little bit more flexible ; Victoria, without making a bigger edge, is thicker (better for cold season and rain), stronger, a little bit more grippy and more durable.
Personnaly, I prefer Victoria.

Featured Sponsor

WHAT'S THE MAX NUMBER OF SHIRT BUTTONS YOU'LL UNDO BEFORE FEELING OUT OF PLACE?

• Just the collar button is enough for me.

• Two, including the collar button.

• Three, including the collar button.

• None.

Results are only viewable after voting.