• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NewYawker

Reaction score
What's a good way to get a complete list?
You can always email cs inquiring if there is a model in stock but not on the website. I believe they can pull store stock and have it shipped to you. In terms of getting a complete, definitive list of available models, I am not sure it is available anywhere.

bamgrinus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have had excellent service ordering directly from the Carmina site in Spain. They were offering free delivery, don't know if that's still the case. Took 5 days for my shoes to arrive.

I got hit with 40 euros shipping yesterday, so I think it expired.

feyy

Reaction score
I have a new pair that I have a concern about. The upper on one shoe was sitting higher at the toes than the other. On closer inspection, the area is sitting up and some interior stitching is visible that shouldn't be. should I be worried of this pulling off the welt?

Last edited:

halfnhalfnhalf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Selection isn't complete though, for example, the green cordovan boots and the lizard chelseas aren't there.

This is interesting news. Steve from Gentlemen's Footwear has organized a GMTO for that chelsea makeup. However, if the Barcelona store has them in stock, I don't see the point of going that route. I've emailed Carmina and asked them to check with the store for a pair in my size. I will report back what I'm able to learn.

unipair guy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Rubi shell maiden voyage. I wore them all day and the creasing is very light, same could not be said for Aldens!

Some of the nicest boots I have come across. Just fantastic.

Ironist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This whole weak euro / strong dollar thing is really hurting my wallet.

But think about how much more it would be hurting your wallet if the Euro was higher!

Shoes are the best form of currency right now so you better stock up so you can barter them for other goods and services!

dreamspace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Found a couple of Carmina shoes on sale, ranging from 200$ (penny loafer) to 250$ for boots. Good price? I have no experience with this brand

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 107 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 108 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.4%

Forum statistics

Threads