• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mr Clemson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

zag73

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not in a position to measure the shaft at the moment, but it's quite impressive ;-). It's a standard 80198 Jumper Boot height - I'll measure the shaft and take some more snaps tomorrow morning.
Gents , let’s keep it clean ?

flylikeneagle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not in a position to measure the shaft at the moment, but it's quite impressive ;-). It's a standard 80198 Jumper Boot height - I'll measure the shaft and take some more snaps tomorrow morning.
Thanks, appreciate it. I ordered 80459 for my Amaretto GMTO. Having never seen 80459 or 80198 in person, I'm trying to figure out how 80459 looks IRL. I have Carmina's NST boot which has a 6 inch shaft. Guessing 80198 is closer to 80459 which has a 20cm (almost 8 inches) shaft per Carmina's Instagram post

CrashBurner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lol ... you misread "height" as "length"
:rotflmao:
I'm a light color shell guy by nature (natural, whiskey, bourton, etc.), but that armagnac is so good. Can't wait to get my MTO armagnac derby shoes in!
I think you'll be happy you took the plunge. Carmina set a cracking pace with MTOs. The Jumper boots pictured above were part of an MTO of 4 pairs during the 2018 fee waiver weekend - they were with me in less than their stated 30 days from memory.

CrashBurner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fantastic! Looks like the bourbon pair is on oscar. What's the pointer looking last? Very very well done. All three are perfection
All 4 pairs in the order are Oscar last. I'm pretty boring - all the boots are the same specs save for the colour of Cordovan. There's a Navy Blue pair not shown, and I've ordered a Green Cordovan boot with the same specs in this latest MTO weekend.

Neville Southall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don’t know, my jumpers on Oscar are the same and the my are fine, I don’t think another hook is needed or would look great. The picture may exaggerate the room at the top of the boots - I don’t think it is really all that much.

Berto1

Reaction score
All 4 pairs in the order are Oscar last. I'm pretty boring - all the boots are the same specs save for the colour of Cordovan. There's a Navy Blue pair not shown, and I've ordered a Green Cordovan boot with the same specs in this latest MTO weekend.
Man, you're in love with that model.

Neville Southall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don’t know, my jumpers on Oscar are the same and the my are fine, I don’t think another hook is needed or would look great. The picture may exaggerate the room at the top of the boots - I don’t think it is really all that much.

Interesting. I actually passed on that exact same model because of the lack of a final speedhook. Instead, I opted for one of the slightly lower jumper boots with 3 speedhooks at the top.

bamgrinus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seeing other people's makeups, I feel like I'm not all that creative in the ones I did. But I'm pretty practical about them, and want shoes that are versatile. I probably don't have as many pairs as some people here because I tend to sell a pair when I buy a new pair.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads