• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Paul902

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have the Carmina jumper in the Oscar last, size 8.5 UK and I have a low volume foot. I put a super thin insole in it and it fits great.
I have the CS Jumper and Field boots, one’s on 234 and the other is 316. I sized down to 8 UK on both. Both fit great out of the box. The 234 still has plenty of room in the toe box. The CS lasts seem really roomy. FYI, I’m a 9.5 D US.
Hope this helps.

notdos, thank you very much. That is a great data point for me as I am also 9.5D US, and 8.5UK on Oscar and Soller. On the Soller I wear a thin insole to soak up some room and on Oscar I may or may not (still new). So, sounds like we are roughly the same fit.

PS I'll put you on my hit list of guys with great boots in my size! :)

AdductorMagnus

Reaction score
Swiped these from the Cavour sale

20190115_213740.jpg

thuhoan

Reaction score
Is there a way to get the site to work in English

Unfortunately there is no English version of the website. You can use google translator in Chrome. But I can help if you need some.

I bought these chelseas with 50% off. Not a bad deal. Think Ill replace it with dainite if the sole gets worn out.

Knipsel.JPG

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately there is no English version of the website. You can use google translator in Chrome. But I can help if you need some.

I bought these chelseas with 50% off. Not a bad deal. Think Ill replace it with dainite if the sole gets worn out.

View attachment 1108598

Thanks. I am trying to get the double monks in size 8.5 UK / 42.5 and see if they can be shipped to UK. The site is proving to be hard to navigate.

zanci

Reaction score

How did you get 50% off?
I only see 40% discount

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads