• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

RogerP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked these up from Herring, made by CS for Herrings. I’ve had a pair before which were thre most beautiful boot ever but were just too tight. These were reviewed as being wider and sure enough I could wear with thicker socks as a true to size boot. Picked up on sale so happy with my purchase.

View attachment 1113450

View attachment 1113451
Those are just gorgeous - great shade.

Christian0314

Reaction score
Just ordered CS wingtip last 316 7,5 UK at cavour.co they have 50% off some of their shoes.
Do you have any idea on how's CS last 316 compared to Meermin's Rui last? I have size UK8 on Meermin's rui last and they are voluminous have to use thick socks to have a better fit, so I half sized down with CS Oxfords 316 to 7,5. I did not have enough time to evaluate because they are selling fast and have to steal one before they are gone. Any one here who has reference between these 2 Lasts? Thank you in advanced!
IMG_0920.jpeg

Last edited:

jayvee

Reaction score
Picked these up from Herring, made by CS for Herrings. I’ve had a pair before which were thre most beautiful boot ever but were just too tight. These were reviewed as being wider and sure enough I could wear with thicker socks as a true to size boot. Picked up on sale so happy with my purchase.

View attachment 1113450

View attachment 1113451
Is that the churchstow? Similar to the jumper on the 234 last. I’ve just received a pair of jumpers and really not sure about them. They feel too pointy for me. Shame if I send them back though, they’re amazing boots.

gbandi

Reaction score
PM me size, last and pics. I may be interested

Crafty Cumbrian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is that the churchstow? Similar to the jumper on the 234 last. I’ve just received a pair of jumpers and really not sure about them. They feel too pointy for me. Shame if I send them back though, they’re amazing boots.
Yes the Churchstow. Got them half price as were a customer return (unworn) so circa £135, awful lot of boot for the money. Was attracted to the Norwegian welt, for no other reason than I didn’t have a boot with it! They look really pointy in pictures but I think look well in real world conditions.

Jmm722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.