• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Spruce Moose

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for pointing that out. I called again. Apparently, the EBay system escalated the case for some reason. They’re going to credit me the $18.50 for shipping and restocking fee if the buyer returns the boots.
Glad you got it sorted!

ORLThrifter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some seller's: "Like new, hardly ever worn! Some minor issues, unnoticeable when wearing" haha
Screenshot_20171012-084509.jpg

jonathanS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

HansderHund

Distinguished Member
Staff member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
This is probably old news to a lot of you, but I know some faced issues with links in listings (solution was to remove GS logo from templates).

I noticed I had 600+ listings that contained links. I don't have the GS button in mine, but I assumed it was a hosted image I have in all listings. GS has an update that allows you to bulk edit/repairs images so they comply with ebay. You can access the update and then simply go to Listing>Repair Image Links. You'll then be asked to choose you you want to repair them (I've chosen to replace image links with plain image). You must then revise your listing for the changes to take.

Hope that helps.

JackFlash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry, Mike!

not as described. i asked re color royal? she said yes. dark navy!!! deceptive!

this was so filthy i could hardly stand to touch it horrible!!!!

From seller: SELLER BEWARE OF BUYER. Refused to return item, full refund was offered. Unkind

it was junk and i was refunded i am happy with the results
(leaves negative feedback)

futuremyth

Reaction score
This message in Garagesale has been the bane of my existence the last couple days trying to get auctions up. 95% of my listings attempts fail and I get this Image Upload Failed message. All of the answers I can find point to this being a problem on eBay's end but I was hoping one of you had dealt with this before.

Screen Shot 2017-10-12 at 8.20.23 PM.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads