• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bugatti veyron

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
Kalra or LNM -

So what do the letters on your license plates mean then? And where does Kalra come from?

Just curious.

Bradford

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am in the office, dealing with Ispat Inland (my US firm), it midnight here in London, and I am wearing a light blue ETON shirt, and a dark navy Zegna Soft suit, I have taken my tie off now, as only a few people are still in the office, it was a yellow Hermes tie. I am wearing Berluti Piercing brown shoes, and a steel Cartier Tank.

Ah, the Berluti tatouages. Which in fact are among my Berluti favorites.

I am wearing a Robert Graham shirt, Dolce Gabbana pants, Gucci ankle boots, Paciotti belt, Cartier Santos, Gucci ring, and a Versus jacket. A bit casual I'm afraid.

So if I want to see Isabella Blow I just venture into some type of pub? Seemingly she doesn't look the type. Nor does Vivienne Westwood...

kalra2411

Reaction score
look up Kalra Ispat, it's my tool manufactuing firm in India, Kalra, as you guys guessed before, is my wife's maiden name.

kalra2411

Reaction score
Unfortunately they are not the tatouages edition, they are just a normal piercing.
I am wearing a Robert Graham shirt, Dolce Gabbana pants, Gucci ankle boots, Paciotti belt, Cartier Santos, Gucci ring, and a Versus jacket. A bit casual I'm afraid.
Are you kidding, that sound like it woyld look realy realy good, I like your style
biggrin.gif
So if I want to see Isabella Blow I just venture into some type of pub? Seemingly she doesn't look the type. Nor does Vivienne Westwood...
biggrin.gif
, no but Kate Moss is a regualr at Opium and Attica, Holywood people love the Met Bar, and Cameron Diaz (oxygen please), Ricky Martin and Boy George, are regulars at 10 Covent Garden. By the way, I said bars not pubs (very diffrent)

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
Cool
biggrin.gif
I have to say that the one thing I probably enjoy most about this board is the wide variety of people we attract. If you need a Juilliard trained pianist, contact Thracozaag - if you're looking for a billionaire steel magnate, here's Kalra. For a corporate consultant with a libertarian bent, look to Vero and I still haven't figured out where in the arab world Joe G. is from - but his posts definitely create a lot of discussion. For little old me, sitting here in Phoenix, AZ, I just have to say that reading the discussions on here and having the opportunity to live vicariously through some of your purchases is an awful lot of fun and I appreciate each and everyone of you. With that, I hope everyone has a great weekend. Bradford

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kalra, I hope you didn't take anything that happened the past few days too personally -- I think the members were just a bit skeptical that someone who owns several cars discussed in the Robb Report would visit the Forum. Â Now that most of us are satisfied that you are who you claim to be, I hope you stick around. Â I would enjoy hearing your unique perspectives. Could you consider posting pics of your watch collection? Â I promise to have your back if ernest/dug begins attacking you again. Â
smile.gif

kalra2411

Reaction score
What's your name there Label King?

Please don't tell the guys there, as I truly like Dior Homme, so would preffer if they did not know-

banksmiranda

Reaction score
"Educated at the prestigious St. Xavier's College in Calcutta, he went on to graduate from the City of Joy's University - coming first in his Bachelor of Commerce degree in business and accounting."
Not bad...
"TWENTY THREE year old Aditya has recently become the third generation of Mittals to work in the family business. IN DECEMBER OF LAST YEAR HE MARRIED MEGHA PATAUDIA, WHOM HE MET WHEN HE WAS AT WHARTON BUSINESS SCHOOL IN THE UNITED STATES."
Wharton undergrad, I assume, or MBA? http://www.jeremyjosephs.com/mittal.htm

kalra2411

Reaction score
Why do they call Xavier's College prestigious, if that is the case what do they call Oxbridge, The Ivy League, and University of London...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads