• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Baller/conceptual outerwear recommendations thread

DeadDJ

Reaction score
Speaking of Cosmic Wonder (Pics stolen from Dunaj on SuFu)
16_15A.jpg
34_34A.jpg
If I had a shitload of cash (or any cash) I'd force TOJ to make me a white fishtail with fur lined hood a la the sneak peak they showed.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
you don't have to force me, just rub around it and keep it wet and you get your fishtail.
wink.gif
That CW fishtail was pretty insane. off-white moleskin, really warm button-out liner; when we went to buy that thing I recall pulling into the CW store so steezily that the two SA's there (decked out in CW, mad cute) gave winq a 30% discount on it without anything being mentioned, cuz it was stickering at like $1400 here and he walked out with it for less than that.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
you don't have to force me, just rub around it and keep it wet and you get your fishtail.
wink.gif

would you ******* hurry it up then? I've been shopping around for one this winter and haven't found any readily available choices that i've been in love with

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I almost copped this really good jacket from them a couple years ago but wasn't on board with the price. I think it converted into something like a backpack or some ish.

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
liking the tim hamilton varsity. also can be put into the should i thread.

http://www.ssense.com/men/product/ti...y_jacket/30584

forward describes the sleeves as polyamide, softyyou had the issey jacket with a polyamide outer right? was it warm, what was the filling inside?

ya, the sleeves are warm as hell. tried it on while i was at Seven. Don't kop the Ssense 44/xs. waiting for sale time.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kelvinsense
Tried on my dior jacket again, fits ******* perfect. Only a couple more weeks..

is this some kind of winter jacket you can only wear 2 days a year in LA?

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that CW parka is amaaazing reminds me at bit of this
00400m.jpg
massively oversized fur lined hoodie parka made from real vintage italian heavy linen from the 50's, sort of dirty and patched up material with an amazing hand.

DeadDJ

Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
wink.gif

Jesus CHRIST. That might be THE MOST explicit implied obscenity I've ever read on the internet.

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
MMM duvet coat, you can even match it with your wallpaper !

ipip.jpg
ujhio.jpg

Balenciaga Egg coat

balenciaga_eggnew.jpg
ak1mz-img600x585-128297818794eai395681.jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
haha that's sick

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads