• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

B.Nelson does a great job

Nick V.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I whored this thread. Mission fuckin complete. I'm a distance runner and keep a 6.5 to 7 minute per mile average throughout. I know how to dress and I know that red rubber soles on pointy ass shoes made in Leeds look fuckin marsupialed. If anyone reading this post is actually tall and thin, first off congratulations. Hem your trousers. I'll be in touch Nick.
edit Thanks PhiPsi no hard feelings. I'm gonna keep bothering Nick probably. I'm persistent and don't have a job.

Since you think you are such a Gentleman, I guess I should refer to you as Sir instead of "a dick" or "jolly Ole St. (something)".
In case you are still waiting for a PM apology, Id rather comment publicly. Enjoy.....!

float

Reaction score

Since you think you are such a Gentleman, I guess I should refer to you as Sir instead of "a dick" or "jolly Ole St. (something)".
In case you are still waiting for a PM apology, Id rather comment publicly. Enjoy.....!

::: audience roars with applause :::

The crowd is on their feet. Enter FAMILYGUY10 for your 10% discount on red rubber re-soles at nickv.com today. Deal ends Sunday. Brought to you in collaboration with Carnegie Deli. Thanks everyone.

Nick V.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

This was all a viral marketing ploy to boost Nick V's ratings. He's actually resoling my wingtips for free as compensation. Thank you to our advertisers, Sbarro, and Styleforum. For a slice of real authentic Brooklyn pizza ready in a "New York minute", try Sbarro. Next to the Statue of Liberty.

I'll give you 5 cents, give me some of what you're taking. The pizza here is great. Let's go have a slice together.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
can bnelson take a shoe with a plastic toe tap like this:

and install a metal one without any signs of the plastic taps or left over holes?

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Brah, I've written two posts on the subject where I've emphasized in plain english that the $5 difference didn't bother me, it was the $80 for a different welt and to a lesser extent the $40 for a double sole when I've seen him switch welts for free included in his all inclusive price, double sole probably too but I don't spot that as well nor have I really extensively looked at this guy's profile. He was upcharging me because he figured he could. Yeah I told him to "pretend" the welts needed replacement so I could get that charge waived but the reality is they do need to be replaced and no one else is getting charged for it.
I also told Nick as I explained in the thread I needed pictures as examples, I can't do that over the phone. His **** is not always flawless as seen in this thread.
Nick I'll let you resole these bad motherfuckers for your quoted $500 1080 desert storm welt, the $250 quad sole and the "I'm the out of touch prick with no communication skills and wish my keyboard was alphabetized" fee if you let me chuck them through your window instead of put them in your hands

I lost you at, "brah".

JensenH

Reaction score

Damn I made it look too easy......*breaks the fourth wall and winks at the thread*
G'night Jensen...there's a bunch o fuckin other expletives to bold out in my other couple dozen posts if you want to start at the page I entered. Talk to you tomorrow I gotta go hem my pajamas to a 26" inseam before I put them on to go to bed. Cya prick

You certainly did. Limited vocabulary = limited mental capacity = easy picking.

This was all a viral marketing ploy to boost Nick V's ratings.

It is working. I just might try him when I need to topy my shoes.

Last edited:

cptjeff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This ''noo i was only a TRoll!" bit reminds me of this:

Lol_I_Troll_U.png

Last edited:

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Just curious . . . does anyone else see the word "float" and immediately think of a turd that needs to be flushed?

no

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just came here from the Alden thread where float is bad mouthing B. Nelson.
I'm pretty amazed that this tool hasn't been banned yet.
The only person he's making look bad is himself.

NORE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I find it interesting that none of the questions I raised in ITT were directly addressed by Nick whom I've met in person. Perhaps float is on to something...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads