Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Average wait for EG MTO..

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by benecios, Jun 8, 2006.

1. benecios

benecios Senior member

I was just wondering how long people on the forum have waited for MTO's from EG.I know they say 12 weeks but my first pair took 5 weeks,my second pair took 7 weeks and I am still waiting for my third pair after 11 weeks.
    I am not complaining because 12 weeks was quoted and they are still within that,I was just looking for feedback so we could maybe establish an average waiting time.

2. whoopee

whoopee Senior member

You could have gotten two pairs back to back and still have time to break them in before mine actually came.

3. jcusey

jcusey Senior member Dubiously Honored

EG, like every shoe company I have ever done special orders with, is notoriously inconsistent. I have had orders take 10 weeks, and I have had orders take 9 months.

4. aportnoy

aportnoy Senior member Dubiously Honored

EG, like every shoe company I have ever done special orders with, is notoriously inconsistent. I have had orders take 10 weeks, and I have had orders take 9 months.

The man speaks the truth! Saks has been about 12 weeks, others slightly less time, and others slightly more. Though I don't think I've waited more than 16 weeks with my most recent orders. Going back in time, I waited a year for MTM from Paul Stuart.