• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Average wait for EG MTO..

benecios

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering how long people on the forum have waited for MTO's from EG.I know they say 12 weeks but my first pair took 5 weeks,my second pair took 7 weeks and I am still waiting for my third pair after 11 weeks.
I am not complaining because 12 weeks was quoted and they are still within that,I was just looking for feedback so we could maybe establish an average waiting time.

whoopee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You could have gotten two pairs back to back and still have time to break them in before mine actually came.

jcusey

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
EG, like every shoe company I have ever done special orders with, is notoriously inconsistent. I have had orders take 10 weeks, and I have had orders take 9 months.

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jcusey
EG, like every shoe company I have ever done special orders with, is notoriously inconsistent. I have had orders take 10 weeks, and I have had orders take 9 months.

The man speaks the truth! Saks has been about 12 weeks, others slightly less time, and others slightly more. Though I don't think I've waited more than 16 weeks with my most recent orders. Going back in time, I waited a year for MTM from Paul Stuart.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads