• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Australian Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukejackson

Reaction score
Will follow Foxy. When you headed to Nepal?

Happy NY everyone. I had a cracked. Note to self - don't mix dodgy friends with uptight work friends.

Anyone know much about Pashmina? There are some really nice 'pashmina' scarves in the markets here, but they seem way to cheap. I.e three scarves fro about 20aud. I'm guessing they are not real pashmina?

Foxhound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Happy NY everyone. I had a cracked. Note to self - don't mix dodgy friends with uptight work friends.

Anyone know much about Pashmina? There are some really nice 'pashmina' scarves in the markets here, but they seem way to cheap. I.e three scarves fro about 20aud. I'm guessing they are not real pashmina?

Thanks, there will be Nepal photos up there if I get a chance. I leave in less than 12 hours.

Nolvadex

Reaction score
lets be honest here, walking around in 30+ degree weather you will be sweating just wearing a dress shirt. anything on top just makes you sweat more.

Osiris2012

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can't say I've been a fan of the smart-watch trend or at least the offerings so far but this looks like an approach that would fit in with classical/professional styling. Rather than making the watch another gadget this is a watch just with all the sensors built into the back and everything is driven / data reviewed by the app on your phone.

http://www.theverge.com/2014/12/26/7438345/withings-activite-review

What do you guys think, could be a good first step or good for those that like the tech features but don't necessarily feel the smart watches so far would augment the use of their phone.

Prince of Paisley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PSA Glue store has some Edwin Sen MIJ selvage jeans (11oz) they found out the back and have put on sale - http://www.gluestore.com.au/edwin-sen-skinny-jeans-in-selvage-denim.html. The site has them for $150 but they are $105 in store, which is a good buy for any dads out there that like higher rise, slim-not-skinny indigo jeans (not you obviously, Matt). Would advise anyone to size down if buying online.

Petepan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tremendous news for the fragheads here.

Shipment due to arrive in 2 weeks. I have secured the following:

Oud Wood
Noir de Noir
Tobacco Vanille
Tuscan Leather
Amber Absolute

Except for Amber Absolute, prices are $75 plus postage ex Sydney.

Amber Absolute is $95 plus postage ex Sydney.

Decant sizes are 30ml in glass sprayer bottles.

Neroli is still subject to confirmation.

I need 8 minimum to get started on each, but could go up to 16 or 24 or 32.

For Noir de Noir, due to the delays, if people are so kind to reregister their interest, that would be super.

Last edited:

Oli2012

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Until they can perform some functionality that my phone can't I think I'll stay with my iPhone.

The Apple iWatch looks butt ugly sadly.

LTM

Reaction score

Yes that is far too cheap to be 100% Pashmina. I am in Delhi most years and buy scarves for the family. You'll pay anywhere from $50-100 in reputable fixed price places.

lukejackson

Reaction score
Yes that is far too cheap to be 100% Pashmina. I am in Delhi most years and buy scarves for the family. You'll pay anywhere from $50-100 in reputable fixed price places.

Thanks LTM. I guess they are some sort of synthetic. Will probably buy anyway,as it is gonna be hitting freezing this week.

Last edited:

fxh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WIWT - BBQ My Place - hic.... burp

Last edited:

CraigC

Reaction score
After reading a lot of threads I am ready to add a navy Birdseye and Prince of Wales check to my wardrobe. I currently wear a 56L. I am 188cm and 107kg. I tempted by suit supply, but think a local MTM would produce a better result. Canali and P Johnson are on my shortlist. Any fabric suggestions and who do you think would produce a superior result?

Blue Teal

Reaction score
Tremendous news for the fragheads here.

Shipment due to arrive in 2 weeks. I have secured the following:

Oud Wood
Noir de Noir
Tobacco Vanille
Tuscan Leather
Amber Absolute

Except for Amber Absolute, prices are $75 plus postage ex Sydney.

Amber Absolute is $95 plus postage ex Sydney.

Decant sizes are 30ml in glass sprayer bottles.

Neroli is still subject to confirmation.

I need 8 minimum to get started on each, but could go up to 16 or 24 or 32.

For Noir de Noir, due to the delays, if people are so kind to reregister their interest, that would be super.
I'd be interested in a Tobacco Vanille decant, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads