• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Australian Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

charliechan

Reaction score
Watched the whole thing. Could not stop wondering whether that collar of Matt's is deliberate.

It doesn't look deliberate... but isn't that what sprezz is??

I thought he looked the best and most relaxed out of all of them there

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Gerry Nelson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Now imma hafta cut ya down like some overgrown flowering plant

That's what I was worried about
peepwall[1].gif

Coxsackie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's this top-knot thing all about?

All of a sudden I see them everywhere. Is this the new bogan take on hipsterism?

They look good on Chinese girls. And that's it.

Pink Socks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Good interview, GN! I'm sure PS will get a few extra followers as well =) 

Thanks! Like PS really even needs them! :)  I hear he's now going to have an interview process before he'll accept you as one of his followers.

Might make double digits this year.

Great interview Mr Nice Guy. In a rare moment of candid sincerity I'll say you are one of the best dressed out there and I am privileged to count you as a friend. You lead the way in terms of style and I have learnt a lot from you.

Now stop showing off!

Osiris2012

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of Meermin, I've just placed two orders with them, and contrary to their statement on the checkout screen of saying that the dollar figure quoted is converted to your local currency, it aint. They've charged me in USD for both orders, and it's nowhere near the price of the initial euro price figure they had on the shoes....

Did you end up getting this fixed Liber or are they charging in USD and at their "VAT excluded" prices now? Another aussie mentioned when they first made the change the payments were now localised? The prices are about on par if they are in AUD but if not that's a big jump, because it was a $30 increase across the board (at the same time) + the loss of VAT discount.

Liber

Reaction score
Did you end up getting this fixed Liber or are they charging in USD and at their "VAT excluded" prices now? Another aussie mentioned when they first made the change the payments were now localised? The prices are about on par if they are in AUD but if not that's a big jump, because it was a $30 increase across the board (at the same time) + the loss of VAT discount.
I emailed them asking about it and they basically told me to deal with it, even after I pointed out the fact that their checkout screen specifically states that pricing shown is in the currency for the country you are shipping to.

Not very happy, as it's added an additional $135 to one order, and another $65 to the second. I don't have a problem paying that, but when you're being told you're being charged in AUD, only to then read your statement and see you've been charged in USD, then that's just plain bullshit.

YudanGu

Reaction score
Did any one know about Kazuna Sydney?It is a new MTM tailor shop on Pitt St conservative business dress. Great place to get man‘s wears. Every thin made in Japan. I order few things there,get 1 Harrisons of Edinburgh fabric sports jacket last week & 1 pair of double monk shoes yesterday. It is great stuff for the price,really love it.

Last edited:

Osiris2012

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I emailed them asking about it and they basically told me to deal with it, even after I pointed out the fact that their checkout screen specifically states that pricing shown is in the currency for the country you are shipping to.

Not very happy, as it's added an additional $135 to one order, and another $65 to the second. I don't have a problem paying that, but when you're being told you're being charged in AUD, only to then read your statement and see you've been charged in USD, then that's just plain bullshit.

Disappointing to hear. Thanks for clarifying though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andyh78