• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ATTACHMENT: The Discussion

Dorje

Reaction score
WTF?
frown.gif

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
minimalist long coats are huge for ss14, this collection is right on the money. maybe not in line with attachments aesthetic, but i like it.

coolron

Reaction score
The KKA stuff for SS looks much better than the mainline Attachment collection. I still prefer the FW stuff to it though. :/

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
I think many people here don't really understand what Attachment is compared to Kazuyuki Kumagai, mostly because Attachment used to be a bit darker and all shops abroad refer to both as simply Attachment. But Attachment is largely a basic streetwear label that keeps in-line with current trends. KKA is where most of the creative work is happening.

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah KKA is the mainline. In julius terms it'd be the julius_7 while Attachment would be the ma_julius.

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Spring stuff is in stores. Any items you like? Torn on this one:

Should I or shouldn't I?

http://www.area-website.com/products/detail9690.html

COLOR / X.BLACK size / 1-2-3-4 MATERIAL / POLYESTER 100% COTTON 60%, POLYESTER 40% polyester twill x Coolmax blouson. It is the item with the sporty feeling of relaxation that is suitable for spring and summer, and somewhat elegant image. Function also excellent, because it uses the COOL MAX switching back and stand-up collar is the jackets feature. Please have a look because there is also deploy short pants in the same material. (COOL MAX) suppress the rise of body surface temperature by thermoregulatory function, cooler comfort is comfortable. The biggest feature absorbing water fast-dry performance. The capillary action of its own, and discharged outside sucking the sweat from the body, and has the effect of dried and cooled by capturing air from the outside. The use of proprietary fabric and polyester fiber having a modified cross-section, to achieve comfort and performance.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads