• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

MvNpdt1558

Reaction score
Fat chance anyone would know, but is there anyone out there who can identify these shoes that this guy is wearing for me? Thanks in advance.

kalonafterfilming--1829472866193168988.jpg

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fat chance anyone would know, but is there anyone out there who can identify these shoes that this guy is wearing for me? Thanks in advance.

Could be rivieras, anyway they are your best option for such shoes, and if you check the "official sales"-thread there's some brand who has a 50% off sale on them
wink.gif

eseanyang

Reaction score

Should I keep or sell?

Its the Albam squall parka. I am not sure what to think of it yet, however I was hoping you guys could give me a critique on the fit and look. I have some buyers remorse, as i think perhaps i should have sized down one. Also, I think it may be a bit long for me. What do you guys think? Bear in mind, this is with a thick sns herning sweater underneath.

Last edited:

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'd hit that. (the girl)

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i usually just pretreat with liquid tide but i got this oxi clean maxforce stain remover that works pretty ******* well, remember on oil stains to wash in cold water (i wash everything on cold) as hot water will set the stain

This. Also, do it as soon as you can. The longer that **** is on there the harder it is to get out.

It's sort of McGuyver-meets-Martha-Stewart, but those Tide or Shout pens you can carry in your bag work really f'ing well to help something not get all the way set before you can get the item properly washed.

Do you use the stick in public or go to the restroom to avoid being called a ****?

Totakeke

Reaction score
I don't live in a country with winters or cold weather, so I need advice on what should I get on top something like this for a weather around 32F/0C? Or should I just go for something else altogether.

Last edited:

Pig Farmer

Reaction score
Can a shirt fit in the chest and be too wide for my shoulders?

I ordered a slim fit Polo from Brooks Brothers in M and L to find out what size I am. The medium was a tight squeeze. The large was good in the chest but the shoulder seams were hanging off and it felt weird to raise my arms at all.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That means Brooks Brothers doesn't make a polo that fits you.

Pig Farmer

Reaction score
That means Brooks Brothers doesn't make a polo that fits you.

I'm new at clothes, but until now I'd assumed that if you fill out a shirt the shoulders will cinch up to where you need them.

I guess the distance between the neck and the shoulder seam is also a factor.

salijaffery

Reaction score
I have answered my question to this and thus, i will respond here if anyone would need a reference:
Both xxs jackets fit like true fit xs.
so i guess slide the scale one down for jackets.

Though i answered my own question,
I would like to thank you all for the opportunity to post.

suits123

Reaction score
are lapels of this width inappropriate for a job interview. they are 4 inches. I would have a navy suit made. I really don't want to deviate from my preffered style and drop a bunch of money on a 'job interview suit'. Thanks.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads