• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

xCrunchx

Reaction score
which asos size would fit me?

if i am in shirts

pit to pit 19inch

collar to hem 29 inch

sleeve length 26 inch

jfurt

Reaction score
This is more of a site question, but when searching in B&S, how do you search for RRL? This sounds like a really stupid question, and it probably is, but when I search for RRL I get no search results, but there are obviously threads with RRL in the title. How do you guys type that when you search for it, or am I totally missing something here?

lemonade soda

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jfurt
This is more of a site question, but when searching in B&S, how do you search for RRL? This sounds like a really stupid question, and it probably is, but when I search for RRL I get no search results, but there are obviously threads with RRL in the title. How do you guys type that when you search for it, or am I totally missing something here?

Go on Google and type this in exactly: site:http://www.styleforum.net "buying and selling" rrl

Originally Posted by Knisse
Thanks!

While we are at it.

Anyone know if these are actually just (beat-up) whites or some other colorway? (They are from Common Projects)

HNWyjl.png

Judging from the indigo stains, they're not too new, it seems they're just plain worn tourney whites.

Roygbivuxg

Reaction score
Thanks!

While we are at it.

Anyone know if these are actually just (beat-up) whites or some other colorway? (They are from Common Projects)

HNWyjl.png

These are not white but rather a light warm grey (from ss09). All white cps dont have such a stark color difference between the upper and the sole. These are the lows but u get the idea.
1rF5U.jpg

lacunae123

Reaction score
Quick question: (I'm drawing a blank) What is the brand that stitches into their shirts (oftentimes on the side) a logo that looks like 2 "B's," the first of which is reversed?

ubc121

Reaction score
This may be a weird question but I have just moved into an apartment and was wondering how receiving packages works? Do they just leave it at the door to the building or what? I have never lived in an apartment before.

lacunae123

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Roygbivuxg
^Big Black?
bigblack.png

laugh.gif
I saw this on a slim, single pocket chambray shirt, so unless Big Black has been making some serious changes...It may not even be 2 "B's", but something like that(?) I checked RRL, but they don't offer any shirts like that - looked a lot like Crate's chambray.

Lemmings

Reaction score
Can someone point me towards some decent chain stores in Europe? Places like Uniqlo, H&M etc.

I'm going to be living in Hamburg for a few months this year so recommendations for local places would also be appreciated.

Idioteque

Reaction score
Looking for a cheap belt to wear with a new pair of raw jeans. Could someone point me toward any leather goods makers that frequent this forum?

linkinwayne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ubc121
This may be a weird question but I have just moved into an apartment and was wondering how receiving packages works? Do they just leave it at the door to the building or what? I have never lived in an apartment before.

I'm in Canada so dunno if it'll be different, but for me, they usually ring the bell and if no one gets it, they'll leave a delivery notification. If it's Canada Post, I can go and pick it up the next day (super convenient since it's nearby), but if it's UPS, the sons of bitches will come another 2 times, then drop it off a depot 1 hour away.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Idioteque
Looking for a cheap belt to wear with a new pair of raw jeans. Could someone point me toward any leather goods makers that frequent this forum?

corter has a leather belt that is like $45.

click here

Reaction score
What are your thoughts on Red Wing Iron Ranger? I am thinking of getting one or should I consider another boot? Also black or brown?
REDW-MZ10_V1.jpg
REDW-MZ9_V1.jpg

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"bs" leather, anyone know what brand bs is short for? Seen some very good ones, but i never asked for some reason.

Black Scissors. I got fairly normal bomber type jacket and the leather ended up with a huge tear in the front. On the other hand I've had ToJ before and there was a tiny tear, but the difference speaks for itself. The Black Scissors leather was paper thin and felt ok, plus the owner was kind of an asshole to me so overall not worth the money you put into it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads