• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

thatoneguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PaulYAY
Every type of workout shorts that I've tried on feels like I have flags waving from my thighs. Granted, I have rather skinny thighs. Can anyone recommend some workout shorts that fit slim in the thigh? Thanks

nike makes some slimmer shorts in their tennis line
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/#l=sh...10/pgid-363811

Knisse

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Knisse
4432624309_928710be0c_o.jpg

Anyone that can spot whom this is?

Anyone?

Knisse

Reaction score
Could you help me spot what t-shirt and boots Mr. Law is wearing here? Please do not be limit edition stuff
frown.gif

And i reckon the jeans are some kind of Diors?

I know celebrity spotting is tacky as hell, but i have at least posted in the right thread.

jwoowoo

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm going to buy the new SS11 Band of Outsiders Leather Bomber and I was wondering what the difference was between Barney's No Bunk No Junk Leather bomber and the one found on roden gray? They seem to be the same, except for the No Bunk No Junk! tag on the inside of the jacket.
Just wanted to make sure they were the same thing before i drop 2 grand >_<.

Thanks

strongisland

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can buy the sophnet x converse high tops in new york? I don't want to ship them from japan.

Pieceofsand

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I want to buy a pair of boat shoes for the spring/summer. Basically to wear it very casually(no socks with pants). My idea is to pick a versatile color that are easy to wear, what do you guys suggest?

lesamourai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Where can I grab a Baracuta G9 Slim Fit in a 39 with the color natural? Any help is appreciated.

Knisse

Reaction score

Creamy

Reaction score
what's the best option for basic t-shirts? I'm looking for quality, cut, tone (neutral, preferably) and fit.

UK.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads