• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Archibald London: true craftsmanship, no middlemen, Official Vendor Thread

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
L

Looks like someone hired by Archibald to me.

@ArchibaldRoh

“Hand-welted” shoes;
“Goodyear welted”, “finger-stitched” sneaker;
“bespoke” mass produced eyeglass frame;
“Hand-sewn” gloves.
That’s some dedicated false advertisement, what’s next?
doubt it, the oldest member of our team is now 32 with numerous gray hairs thanks to duplicitous shoemakers in Modena.

@u.n.c.l.e.15 thank you for your messages I will respond later today perhaps via DM.

We are just preparing to follow the criminal complaint against the shoemaker with a civil suit so have been tied up with that.

Thanks to everyone for showing their support as well... i know its not always easy to do this on the forum so as the founder of this business.. I really appreciate it every time you guys do so.

Last edited:

Verrihappy

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
A criminal complaint *** civil suit against Cappi the crappy shoemaker? That's a bit rich from a compulsive, serial liar and trickster. Case of the kettle calling the pot black anyone?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I have joined Archibald London as Community Manager two months ago and I have been shadowing my fellow colleagues and learning from them about how things work. My role spans across the business from customer management, brand development and right through to production where I work closely with our new designer, @cindyxarchibald and manage the ongoing productions as well as relationships with craftspeople.

We have just received some newly shot content on-location from where the copper pans are done and wanted to share these on the thread.

Looking forward to interacting with all of you in the near future.

Attachments

• N. 3.jpeg
    N. 3.jpeg
    249.3 KB · Views: 42
  • N. 4.jpeg
    N. 4.jpeg
    241.9 KB · Views: 44
  • N.1.jpeg
    N.1.jpeg
    293.3 KB · Views: 64
  • N.2.jpeg
    N.2.jpeg
    239.9 KB · Views: 66

Verrihappy

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
whats your point then? The fact that its not @ArchibaldRoh who is hammering these copper pans himself? Sherlock...
Damn, you are really thick. The point is all the AOL hype of discovering, sustaining, empowering, enriching and nurturing obscure, exotic, exquisite artisanal craft handed down through the ages is just make believe, a scam wrapped in lies and obfuscations, inside a sales pitch, to paraphrase Churchill.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads