• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Antonio Meccariello Shoes

Andrew0409

Reaction score
Sooooo! I just got approved for financing! I will post later today with details, but that means I can finally order some Mecc stuff!

I am still undecided about the 5th choice...Libritor with Medallion? Imperator? Wholecut Double Monks? So many choices.

I think Imperator looks really good. But just my opinion.

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sooooo! I just got approved for financing! I will post later today with details, but that means I can finally order some Mecc stuff!

I am still undecided about the 5th choice...Libritor with Medallion? Imperator? Wholecut Double Monks? So many choices.

Congrats on that Kostas! ?.. Ah what the hell we are on lockdown ?????.

deez shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I will contact AM to confirm this point later, when more opinions are gathered.
Sounds good. Don't forget to post in the AM GMTO thread as well!

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sounds good. Don't forget to post in the AM GMTO thread as well!

I asked Antonio if I can make the Centurion with a faux stitch apron and if it will look good. I also asked him if I can finally get GMTOs going so hopefully I can help you all!

deez shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I asked Antonio if I can make the Centurion with a faux stitch apron and if it will look good. I also asked him if I can finally get GMTOs going so hopefully I can help you all!
That would be awesome! I really like the idea of the black pigskin loafers. @yikai, with Kostas help we may be able to make this happen sooner rather than later :bounce2:

bsarosi

Reaction score
Final notice for anyone interested: the handwelted Elios wholecut ankle boot GMTO is available to order on Antonio's webshop and we're hoping to close ordering early next week. We decided on Antique Anthracite on Chisel 2 last. As always, vibram, haf sole, toe plates, etc. are additional options but the GMTO does include lasted boot trees. Price is 1150 euros excl. VAT and shipping. If anyone is interested in joining, feel free to DM me for the GMTO password.

demian

Reaction score
Final notice for anyone interested: the handwelted Elios wholecut ankle boot GMTO is available to order on Antonio's webshop and we're hoping to close ordering early next week. We decided on Antique Anthracite on Chisel 2 last. As always, vibram, haf sole, toe plates, etc. are additional options but the GMTO does include lasted boot trees. Price is 1150 euros excl. VAT and shipping. If anyone is interested in joining, feel free to DM me for the GMTO password.
let's go there :bounce2::bounce2: .... Grey Anthracite....... Blood o_Oo_O:slayer:

Jasonftw

Reaction score
Gents,

I just received these suede 8.5UK Centurions and they are BEAUTIFUL. But...they are about 1/2 size too big and they are out 8.0s so I thought i'd give someone a shot here to get me out of them. I have to pay to ship them back to Italy anyways. I paid $815 shipped. No trees. I'm looking for a tobacco or snuff suede derby in around 8UK. Thanks!!

Attachments

• Meccs.jpeg
    Meccs.jpeg
    284.5 KB · Views: 95

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwelveSixtyNine_Gabe