• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anna Matuozzo - A walk-through of my bespoke shirt purchase in Napoli.

Hirsh

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
They are my shirts, I love men's shirts and because I'm ill my body is thin and straight so masculine style shirts suit me better.

Also I like pretty cufflinks!

Please don't be angry - I have Lobb boots from St James, and Gaziano and Girling in men's (brogue styles - I can't wear heels because I have severe osteoporosis of the spine and hips- so that is why I wear them with Jaoanese bespoke or size 00 jeans

I'm not a cross dresser - my body suits men's clothes better as I'm only 39kg and 1.5 m.

I enjoy the forum very much and have my place on it:)

Patrick R

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is the kind of thing that chased Mafoofan away and frustrated him so much that he stopped posting on clothing related forums- and we lost a great source of comedy on the forums.

FTFY

Hirsh

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I probably have more bespoke clothing than many other members although I don't have many clothes as I'm too ill to work...I'm wearing one of Anna's shirts now, but it's a "sick" day, so with blue pyjama bottoms as I don't feel well enough to get dressed.

Why can't you just accept that although I'm not a man, I do have more shirts from Anna than Mafafoon ever had and a very good relationship with Simona and Anna, therefore I have my right to be in this thread in the others.

Are you all women haters???:)

Hirsh

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

I love women.

Great - I love men!

Just because I live in Japanese bespoke jeans, double cuff shirts (with diamond cufflinks!), and bespoke Lobb bootees (I've got osteoporosis so I can't risk ankle fracture), doesn't mean I'm not a very feminine woman.

My bespoke biker jackets are made of gloving leather - they are not masculine at all.

I wear men's garments because they're nicer and suit my thin body better.

But I'm still a woman, although I don't wear heels and mini skirts (any more!):D

Hirsh

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Huh? - you cancelled your order w/ Finollo based solely on Marco's post on machine-made buttonholes?

I've apologised to Finollo and hope they will make me an amazing shirt, if the head cutter remains the same

It will be interesting to see whose fits better!

Verrihappy

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
So you now morphed to a woman after being outted posting blouses as your own shirts? I rest my case.

Hirsh

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

So you now morphed to a woman after being outted posting blouses as your own shirts? I rest my case.

I don't understand what you're getting at!

I'm a female client of Anna Matuozzo, but I prefer masculine styles as I've got a straight figure

I never claimed to be a man!

Hirsh

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Derailled thread!!!

That's what I expected :-(

Unless Finollo turns out to be even more perfect, I'm Anna's biggest fan, and I'm very sad.

I'll have to find another good thread to follow:)

dopey

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
There is a reason the classics became classics.

Last edited:

Hirsh

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I'll reinstate this thread when my next AM shirts arrive, and update on the Finollo thread as well!:)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads