• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet-stream

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Pooh, sensing something amiss, forgot it was Merlot Monday.
Wait, I thought @armedferret was the meme guy?? Ferret, a pretty serious (by which I mean hilarious) gauntlet has been thrown down ... you gonna pick it up? F-bombs from Pooh are a pretty high standard.

armedferret

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wait, I thought @armedferret was the meme guy??
Ferret, a pretty serious (by which I mean hilarious) gauntlet has been thrown down ... you gonna pick it up? F-bombs from Pooh are a pretty high standard.

St Hubbins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Heading to the most expensive clothing shop in town. They have a buy any item full price get next item of equal or lesser half off deal going on. This is where I was introduced to Eton (sadly the cheapest shirt they offer but well above what I wear daily). Just for kicks might put on a Brioni and Kiton suit. But realistically will probably walk out with 2 pairs of socks. Neumok for today's adventure. (Not wearing my jacket yet Hubbins, judge free zone)

Hey, man. You started it.

biggrin.gif

Middlife

Reaction score

*Chocolate* Suede Liverpools...I know, I know. Not even a little bit clever.

gatszu

Reaction score
Cross post from the Alden thread.

PSA: Before I send these shell size 32 belts (top and bottom) to rancourt, anyone interested in them? The shell is really smooth and the finish is really good. I decided to go with the Kreis belts instead. Thanks!

Roycru

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wearing MTO (rubber heels and soles) black Rutledges today.

For fans of A-E shoes in the wild pictures and shoe shaped car pictures......

...not the best picture since I asked a random person to take it and the Sun was pouring in through the windows, but how often do you see a shoe shaped car parked in a shoe repair shop?

Middlife

Reaction score
Shoes look great. Not sure about the drink haha. How's it taste with the added protein?
It tastes like a chocolate milkshake to me. A bit overpriced but for a post lunch hour workout drink, the protein + caffeine combo was what I was looking for to keep up my energy through the afternoon.

SLCRich

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So this happened. This post will be nsfw because I've never wanted to sex an article of clothing so bad in my life. To my untrained suit eye, they are boring and stuffy and don't feel good when wearing. This one, words cannot do it justice. Unless I win two lotteries in my life I'll never own clothing this expensive, but it was well worth putting it on for the feels. Ended up with two pairs of Citizen of Humanity denim. Pictures will be taken in said denim with shoes after they get back from the tailor so I can keep it AE and all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prxtzt