• We are thrilled to welcome Capra Leather to the Styleforum family of official Affiliate Vendors.They are a hand crafted, made to order leather goods family company. Their products have unique designs with a aesthetic that blend minimalism, tradition and functionality. Focused on sustainability they offer a lifetime warranty on every piece.

Give Capra a warm welcome on their Official Affiliate Thread

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasTexter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gentlemen, at your request welcome to the 2017 Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread! May 2017 be your best year ever!

Here is the most recent Rogue! Starting the year off right with these!

Last edited:

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

TexasTexter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There are still two shell makeups in production......As soon as I get them I will post more!

ProfilaBinding

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys... making the rest of the board jealous. Those all look awesome.

I broke down and bought one of the last remaining Overlord's in brown. Just fell in love with them when I saw them yesterday. The 201 doesn't seem like an ideal fit for me, but I'm gonna make this one work, even with a slightly wide V. They arrive tomorrow. :)

Also considering selling a pair or two that I don't use much. I want to keep my rotation down to 14.

TexasTexter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys... making the rest of the board jealous. Those all look awesome.

I broke down and bought one of the last remaining Overlord's in brown. Just fell in love with them when I saw them yesterday. The 201 doesn't seem like an ideal fit for me, but I'm gonna make this one work, even with a slightly wide V. They arrive tomorrow. :)

Also considering selling a pair or two that I don't use much. I want to keep my rotation down to 14.
Post pics of the Overlord, I wanted it but I feared I would not wear it. As others I have still in the closet....like a Red Neumok! LOL

MattRiv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll post my "best of 2016" as my MD chukkas, although I bought a lot of shoes this year (mainly ebay).

TexasTexter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll post my "best of 2016" as my MD chukkas, although I bought a lot of shoes this year (mainly ebay).

Those are amazing! I regret not jumping on that wagon, the issue for me was what size?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BuffaloTom