• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

IChen

Reaction score
grabbed the red sweater, couldn't spend any more money :bounce2:
can't wait for my heavy unis to come in today

Mavidpark

Reaction score
Drake's collab is one of the weaker ones in recent memory especially from a suiting perspective: picked up a waxed cotton ripstop chore jacket on impulse but not sure if I'll keep.
Can you comment on the quality and fit of the jacket when you receive? I’ve been eyeing a drakes chore jacket.

ggss09

Reaction score
Can you comment on the quality and fit of the jacket when you receive? I’ve been eyeing a drakes chore jacket.
Most definitely, once it arrives. This one was a ripstop waxed cotton chore jacket so it might not be that similar to the more typical moleskine ones I think they do

ggss09

Reaction score

following up, the ripstop chore jacket is lighter than i expected (I'd classify it as a midweight versus my ALD duck canvas chore jacket from SS21 which was quite thick) and quite stiff, but i imagine upon breaking it in it'll be super comfy. Love the buttons and the corduroy collar, great pockets on the inside. Overall good piece as long as you are good with it being probably more of a fall or spring piece than a winter coat
584A63C2-35D3-4812-8B49-7E8F881EA9B5.jpeg

Mavidpark

Reaction score
following up, the ripstop chore jacket is lighter than i expected (I'd classify it as a midweight versus my ALD duck canvas chore jacket from SS21 which was quite thick) and quite stiff, but i imagine upon breaking it in it'll be super comfy. Love the buttons and the corduroy collar, great pockets on the inside. Overall good piece as long as you are good with it being probably more of a fall or spring piece than a winter coat View attachment 1726097
Dope! Thanks for the insight! I live in California so a spring fall only piece is perfectly fine for me. How does it fit? I’m torn between a small and a medium. May I ask what your genera measurements and what size you got for the jacket?

ggss09

Reaction score
Dope! Thanks for the insight! I live in California so a spring fall only piece is perfectly fine for me. How does it fit? I’m torn between a small and a medium. May I ask what your genera measurements and what size you got for the jacket?

No prob mate. I'm 6'1 165 lb and Medium is great. I have a 6'3+ wingspan so the arms just barely fit (they look extra short in the pic because of my pose but theyre slightly longer). the body is a pretty relaxed fit but the arms taper down a bit. hope that helps!

Mujib

Reaction score
Just getting to know this brand. I was looking at their caps on the Drake's website, but I noticed they're all made in China. I thought I'd get one from Woolrich, but those are also made in China.

Is all of their stuff made in China?

Yokimoto

Reaction score
Most of it is now, except for the collabs. China has some great factories. Everything I’ve bought recently has still been very good quality

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads